Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145260 times)

« Reply #420 on: October 02, 2014, 11:00:50 PM »
Well, have fun.

Picking it up tomorrow morning.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #421 on: October 04, 2014, 12:50:59 AM »
I went straight to Best Buy after work and picked up the game and the preorder coin. Then I played until my thumbs would not allow me to play any longer.

Palutena best girl.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #422 on: October 05, 2014, 02:42:25 AM »
That's a funny way of spelling female Villager.

« Reply #423 on: October 08, 2014, 06:56:25 PM »

« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2014, 07:35:24 PM »
I've always seen that gif in the context of Dark Souls, but in hindsight it does fit Smash better.

« Reply #425 on: October 09, 2014, 02:38:36 PM »
Smash Run is awful. It's as though Sakurai took all the worst elements from Kirby Air Ride's City Trial and threw in  disproportionate number of Kid Icarus: Uprising enemies. Most of the time you're given no indication of what kind of challenge to prepare for, and the rewards are meager compared to Classic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #426 on: October 09, 2014, 03:25:30 PM »
The worst elements from Kirby Air Ride's City Trial? You mean the Dragoon and the Hydra?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #427 on: October 11, 2014, 12:53:40 AM »
Smash Run is acceptable.  Not brain-meltingly fun with just CPUs, but acceptable.

I think pretty much the only problems that I have with this game at present are the terrible online and the fact that a Trophy has officially retconned Samus' Gravity Suit into a DBZ aura.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #428 on: October 11, 2014, 01:32:53 AM »
Hey now, Smash Bros. doesn't officially anything. Blame Other M for everything it deserves.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #429 on: October 11, 2014, 08:22:47 PM »
I guess I should be thankful it's giving Mega Man and Samus all the love that Capcom and Nintendo won't.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #430 on: October 13, 2014, 06:42:03 PM »
"Ah, yes. I've gotten many complaints about Ganondorf. Why doesn't he use his sword more? Why isn't he as powerful as he is in Zelda? Well, when I decided to add him in Super Smash Brothers, of course he was a late addition included only because his physical appearance was easy enough to model swap over Captain Falcon. So I couldn't do as much justice as I wanted with him, but I worried people would be upset if I left out such an important and striking character.

Ganondorf is somewhat of a contradiction---in Smash Brothers, he's both powerful, yet sometimes comes across as a little worn down, a little tired. In a way, he was greatly influenced by my late father who passed away shortly beforehand. As a child, I viewed my father as a strict-disciplinarian, a man I both feared and respected. But when I grew up, I realized my father, that man I was saw as a powerful figure---a king---was often out of breath, and limped along. I wondered why I feared him so much? And in a way, that's how I've developed Ganondorf as a character. Personally I'm quite close to the character, and thus I find it difficult to bring myself to change him too much."

-Sakurai in a Famitsu interview
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #431 on: October 14, 2014, 06:44:19 PM »
I can imagine Sakurai beating the stuffing out of Ganondorf with every character in Training mode.

« Reply #432 on: October 20, 2014, 06:53:41 AM »

« Reply #433 on: October 22, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »
WHO COULD IT BE?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #434 on: October 22, 2014, 05:28:46 PM »
It must be Bayou Billy.

Print