Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145142 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2014, 11:51:39 PM »

There's this artwork from NES Open Tournament Golf, and there's the statue of them dancing in Mario Kart Wii, and that's pretty much it. There's honestly more canon evidence for LuigixRosalina than LuigixDaisy.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2014, 07:33:41 AM »
During her trophy sequence in Mario Power Tennis, Daisy accidentally knocks Luigi over, and calls him "sweetie". Just a little something I thought I would point out..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2014, 09:19:36 PM »
The sports games' cutscenes are oozing with life, but everybody conveniently forgets that they exist. I guess people want Mario to spend the rest of his days running to the right, punching blocks and jumping on enemies. Then complain when they get games that feature exactly that. I dunno.

« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2014, 09:41:50 PM »
I don't see what's to complain about. As long as each game is a little bit different, I'm ok with more of the similar gameplay (ie: the New SMB series. Each one looks graphically similar, but plays differently enough to me..)

If only they would pretend they were making a spin-off at some point, but it were actually a main game..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2014, 11:06:52 PM »
Luigi dating sim for Year of Luigi 2?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:10:09 PM by bobbysq1337 »

« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2014, 01:09:06 AM »
Looks like Luigi's player #1 for a change.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2014, 08:38:28 AM »
Anyway, speaking of Luigi, I'm pretty happy he apparently has a new final smash involving the Poltergust. Hope that Peach, Bowser and Mario have new ones too, new ones that phone it in less and fit the characters better. Some tell me Mario's shouldn't change because he's supposed to be the "starter character" whose attacks are easy to understand, to which I say that a weak melee attack whose two primary purposes are to reflect projectiles and make opponents face the other direction is a pretty advanced concept, to say nothing of a chargeable projectile move that doesn't do any damage.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2014, 10:34:42 PM »
I hope Mario gets a new one kind of like Mega Man's, but instead of a bunch of Marios, since they're all the same guy in all the games, I'd like to see him do something like his Brawl Final Smash, then hit him with a golf club, tennis racket, and baseball bat in that order, fire a Banana, a Green Shell, a Red Shell, a Mushroom, turn invincible, then shoot a Blooper, and a Bob-omb from a Mario Kart, and finally turn paper and use the Supernova star power.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2014, 09:07:45 AM »
All of those things have been repped already in some form, though.

Mario having one of his star powers from Paper Mario as a Final Smash is a pretty good idea by itself.

« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2014, 03:33:31 PM »
Paper Mario would make for a bangin' character in his own right. Hammer, ground pound, flipping sideways to avoid attacks, calling up partners and Pixls, yeah.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2014, 04:03:23 PM »
What we really need is YOUNG LINK WITH MASKS

Too bad transformations are cut.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:18:01 PM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2014, 05:35:08 PM »
Anthony Higgs.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"