Print

Author Topic: You Rage (or Lose Faith in Humanity), You Lose  (Read 211628 times)

« Reply #630 on: January 11, 2015, 01:42:18 AM »
I heard that if a Sonic fan bites you, you become a Sonic fan.

Actually...
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #631 on: January 11, 2015, 06:54:26 AM »
Well, meanwhile, Chris-Chan has an upcoming court hearing. Why? Because he sprayed a Gamestop employee with pepper spray on his way out. Why? Because they asked him to leave because he was banned from it. Why? Because he had been vandalizing copies of Sonic Boom (both versions) warning people that they shouldn't buy it. Why? Because... Sonic's... arms... were blue... in it.

Okay. **** it. I was kidding both times before, but the truth is clear enough. Sonic causes mental problems.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #632 on: January 11, 2015, 01:43:06 PM »
I was actively not mentioning his YouTube career to avoid giving him views. I guess that backfired.

Also, I can confirm the Sonic thing. I own Sonic games and have ADHD. Coincidence?
co·in·ci·dence
kōˈinsədəns
noun
a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

ok then

Edit: I was replying to a post on the last page. I didn't realize that two people weren't the same person.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 02:39:35 AM by bobbysq1337 »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #633 on: January 11, 2015, 02:55:51 PM »
Read this article (contains naughty words and middle fingers!) and prepare to RAGE.
Here's an archived version.

I was going to do a whole list of all the things in the videos, but I'm just going to leave it at holy [dukar] this guy has issues with women. I do have to mention one, though, because when I was reading the interview I said to myself "Wait, does he have any actual reason for hating Rosalina? Kinda seems like he just doesn't like her because she's a woman." Turns out I was wrong -- in the video, he gives several reasons for hating Rosalina:
- She's unnecessarily tall (he illustrates this with a screenshot where she's not standing next to anything that could give us any height reference)
- She's showing too much cleavage (he illustrates this with a screenshot where the aura from her wand completely obscures her chest)
- Her mouth is open in lots of pictures on the site, and apparently the only reason women ever open their mouths is because they "want to suck a dick", and he doesn't want "stupid gay-ass hentai whores" in his games.

So yeah. I really want to see what his reaction was to Swimsuit Shulk, but I'm not slogging through his other videos to find it.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #634 on: January 11, 2015, 03:56:09 PM »
He's either an elaborate troll or his brain is broken beyond belief.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #635 on: January 11, 2015, 08:52:27 PM »
I mean, I'm sure part of it is him playing it up to get a reaction, but he definitely hates women, and he's definitely bought a lot of amiibos -- I don't know if he's actually got $39,000 or if he just bought the $500 or so in the pictures and made up the rest, but yeah, this goes beyond just trolling. Either way, I'm going to keep on playing as Shulk the Gay-Ass Anime just to **** him off.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:55:51 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #636 on: January 11, 2015, 08:57:10 PM »
I should make Rosalina my main then. :P

CrossEyed7

« Reply #637 on: January 11, 2015, 09:18:34 PM »
Once I get my Rosalina and Shulk amiibos, I'll try maining female Robin with them as my teammates.

« Reply #638 on: January 13, 2015, 10:11:49 PM »
He's either an elaborate troll or his brain is broken beyond belief.

I'm sure people said the same thing about Christian Weston Chandler.
Relics.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #639 on: March 30, 2015, 09:21:28 PM »

I'm not gonna say inbreeding or bad conditioning are off the table, but
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #640 on: March 30, 2015, 09:58:10 PM »
I've been trying to figure out what it is about Sonic that attracts people like this forever now, and I've yet to reach a solid conclusion.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #641 on: April 01, 2015, 10:54:58 AM »
A coarse but credible explanation from 4chan.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #642 on: April 01, 2015, 12:53:32 PM »
Lately I've understood less and less why 4chan users call people "autists" or have "cringe" threads. Would they rather be swarming with normies?
Relics.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #643 on: April 02, 2015, 06:31:30 PM »
I think they like to believe that they just *choose* to be socially repellant.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #644 on: April 29, 2015, 06:40:33 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6XdoqfCMI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6XdoqfCMI</a>

Language.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print