Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145244 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #315 on: August 25, 2014, 11:32:07 PM »
...People remember Baten Kaitos?

.....Bowser Jr. has siblings?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #316 on: August 25, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »

...People are still doing the screaming while holding entertainment media thing?

This seems like decent evidence for Koopalings as alternate costumes for Bowser Jr. The Koopalings have only ever had the big communal Clown Car in NSMB2, never individual ones, so it wouldn't make much sense to have trophies of them. Lemmy did have a Clown Mech in Yoshi's Safari, but that's the closest they've ever come.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:16:34 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #317 on: August 26, 2014, 12:27:45 AM »
I guess I can sort of take the Koopalings riding a tricked out Clown Car as a sort of semi-reference to Yoshi's Safari...

« Reply #318 on: August 26, 2014, 07:42:25 AM »
.. People remember Yoshi's Safari?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

« Reply #319 on: August 26, 2014, 07:49:01 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #320 on: August 26, 2014, 08:44:48 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks Ridley, an unworkably massive character with the ability to fly, would be a monumentally bad idea for SSB inclusion as anything other than an Assist Trophy?  And I want more Metroid representation, I really do, but I'm pretty sure there's no good way to do playable Ridley.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #321 on: August 26, 2014, 01:15:27 PM »
Between those unlockable costume items and someone providing me with this Edea, I'm actually excited for the Mii Fighters. [darn] me.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2014, 06:55:37 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Ridley, an unworkably massive character with the ability to fly, would be a monumentally bad idea for SSB inclusion as anything other than an Assist Trophy?  And I want more Metroid representation, I really do, but I'm pretty sure there's no good way to do playable Ridley.

J-just you wait, this one leaker guy totally said Ridley's getting in! It totally makes sense, s-stop shilling for Sakurai!

;_;
Relics.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2014, 10:04:21 PM »

« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2014, 10:06:44 PM »
Does Final Destination have cancer?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #325 on: August 29, 2014, 05:12:44 AM »
Hey CrossEyed7, good news:

CrossEyed7

« Reply #326 on: August 29, 2014, 09:15:56 AM »
Zero Suit Shulk is the best thing to happen to Smash in a long time. Pit and Link are gonna have some competition now.

Final Smash looks pretty cool. It's not just going to be Dunban and Riki, though, is it? They've gotta have Reyn in there, right?

Also, I just realized they actually told us about Pittoo a while ago.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:20:25 AM by CrossEyed7 »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #327 on: August 29, 2014, 11:31:57 AM »
I'm looking forward to having Smash on the go. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #328 on: August 30, 2014, 06:21:49 PM »

We should get some more alternate costumes to go along with this one:

(he's in Robin's Final Smash)

« Reply #329 on: August 31, 2014, 06:53:28 AM »
I think you guys may have been reading the posts at the SEGA forums! In fact, when I tried explaining who Mega Man is, they just change it to reflect Astro Boy! We get it! This world is BUILT on plagiarism. If we didn't have Astro Boy, we wouldn't have Mega Man! Without Kimba the White Lion, there'd be no The Lion King! If not for The Simpsons, no Family Guy. Clutch Cargo, Annoying Orange! Sonic the Hedgehog, Rainbow Dash! Strong Bad Email, Ask Orange! Everyone plagiarizes everyone! AND NO COPYRIGHT LAW IN THE UNIVERSE IS GONNA STOP THEM ALL!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 07:09:38 AM by YoshiAngemon »

Print