Print

Author Topic: E3 2011 Predictions / Wishlists  (Read 16268 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »

Nintendo's Facebook profile picture. Just noticed it.

Significant at all?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 11:53:47 PM »
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that it's not completely sterile, glossy and white for once.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2011, 12:15:52 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5C5hCypT64" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5C5hCypT64</a>

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2011, 12:18:21 AM »
Also this:

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2011, 07:39:16 AM »
On Facebook NintendoMario doesn't have the E3 banner, but NintendoLuigi does.  New Luigi game confirmed!  </sarcasm>

I'm expecting SM3DS to be shown, have a playable demo, and release this fall.  I also expect some playable Cafe demos. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2012, 12:32:52 AM »
Insane rambling:  Seeing your images made me think.  Prior to the N64 Nintendo controllers didn't have handles.  The N64's had 3.  The GCN's had 2.  The Wii had 1.  (I'm not counting the nunchuck here because the majority of Wii players don't use it and many seeming forgot it existed.  On the other hand, the controllers have had more directional control.  N64 had 1 analog stick.  GCN had 2.  The Wii had gyros and a camera (plus the nunchuck stick and gyros).  So, the Cafe won't have any handles and will have more directional control a la gyros, analog sticks, a facing camera, and a touch screen.  (I think I should've had lunch instead of that second glass of wine.  Replace the previous "Insane" with "Drunken".)   

Hey, wow. Wine is a pretty good prognosticary device I guess.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print