Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145163 times)

« Reply #510 on: June 15, 2015, 01:15:42 AM »
It's better than I ever imagined. I had heard legends of Splatoon's Miiverse, but the countless cheers for "Mama Luigi" and "Green Mario" have confirmed it for me firsthand. Miiverse is truly the center of culture in this world.

« Reply #511 on: June 15, 2015, 05:57:40 PM »
Yup.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #512 on: June 15, 2015, 07:28:23 PM »
I hate Miiverse
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #513 on: June 15, 2015, 09:00:09 PM »
Oh it's not so bad

(Yes it is. All I've done is the equivalent of trying to save the Titanic from sinking by drinking a mouthful of water in it with the intention of peeing it off the ship later)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #514 on: June 15, 2015, 09:29:33 PM »
I would hope that eventually it'll be weighted more toward top posts, though every time I've looked in the communities no posts even had any Yeahs. (it would also be nice if there was a way to Yeah and report posts from within the game)

Actually, the best solution might be for Nintendo to pay BP to just draw posts full time.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

« Reply #515 on: June 16, 2015, 10:14:58 PM »
So Lucas is literally the only playable character in Smash 4 right now who has no direct cross-promotional purpose -- every other character is featured in at least one other game that is currently available on the eShop.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #516 on: June 16, 2015, 10:23:14 PM »
I guess if you wanna stretch it you could say he's there to promote Earthbound Beginnings...?

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #517 on: June 16, 2015, 10:46:50 PM »
Promotion for Tomato's fan translation
read jitsu wa watashi wa

CrossEyed7

« Reply #518 on: June 16, 2015, 11:03:59 PM »
I guess if you wanna stretch it you could say he's there to promote Earthbound Beginnings...?
Tangentially, but every other character has another game available right now, not just from their series, but that they themselves are actually in. Marth, Roy, and Ike are available as DLC in Awakening, Street Fighter IV is on the 3DS and there's like three Street Fighter IIs on the Wii U, ROB is in Mario Kart DS, Game & Watch Gallery 1-3 and Starfox 64 3D are up... the only other game Lucas is in that's available outside of Japan is Brawl.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #519 on: June 19, 2015, 03:37:31 AM »
Is the character select plus DLC characters driving anyone else up the wall? I mean, it's not really a big deal or worth complaining about but it's human nature to want things organized, no? I guess that if I were not inclined to buy a particular character I would be thankful that a big padlock wasn't on the character select instead as many games like to do, but aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh there are so many ways the layout could be tidied up that I can't help but make one of my own every time the roster is newly complete
It's YOUR problem!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #520 on: June 25, 2015, 12:36:37 PM »
I believe Eric Cartman said something about Chatroulette that applies to the Miiverse stage.

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #521 on: October 16, 2015, 09:16:32 AM »
Did anyone receive a download code for the Mario Maker stage? A friend says he got an email for it.

And he didn't even buy MM ;~;
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #522 on: October 16, 2015, 03:43:02 PM »
I didn't, but I also bought it shortly after it was released.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #523 on: November 12, 2015, 08:01:37 PM »
Hey BP
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v_MdaIHOtk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v_MdaIHOtk</a>

What did you say about Cloud in Smash?
I just hope FFVII gets released on a Nintendo platform soon.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #524 on: November 12, 2015, 09:32:02 PM »
I don't remember

Cloud falls into that zone of characters I don't care about but don't actually really really hate either (I hate a lot of stuff he stands for but whatever), like Roy, who I got for the sake of completeness and other people who'd want to use him playing my console. Whereas, if Shadow the Hedghog got in and you wanted to use him playing my Wii U you'd be SOL

I like how he's gonna make every previously anime-like character in the game look like realistic regular joes in comparison. Robin's Levin Sword suddenly looks practical.
It's YOUR problem!

Print