Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion 2  (Read 29191 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2012, 06:45:42 PM »
Dark Moon got delayed to early 2013.

All of my feels.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2012, 09:29:03 PM »
You sure you didn't mean to say "heels"? Or was that "feelings"?

Either way 2013 isn't that much longer after Holiday 2012, which is when Sticker Star comes out.

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2012, 11:10:25 PM »
You can play Sticker Star to pass the time until Dark Moon.if you get it for Christmas(or insert your holiday here) :B
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2012, 11:24:00 PM »
You sure you didn't mean to say "heels"? Or was that "feelings"?

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »
"First half of 2013" aka, in Nintendo terms, late Q2.
Formerly quite reasonable.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2012, 12:02:41 AM »
Better than making the ending paid DLC
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2012, 12:43:58 AM »
Don't be giving Nintendo any ideas, now.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2012, 06:36:23 PM »
Paid DLC ending. yeah
Formerly quite reasonable.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2013, 12:41:17 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBmp44ld_o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBmp44ld_o</a>

Multiplayer looks fun.

Why is there bump-mapping on incorporeal beings?

Actually, are Boos incorporeal? You can spin-jump off of them in SMW. I forget, can you freeze them in NSMBW/U? Also some of them wear/hold clothes and accessories in PM and TTYD. So yeah, maybe they are solid, mass-having things.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2013, 01:42:30 AM »
I think now they're going for a clay model-ish look, seeing as that same bump map is applied to almost literally everything. But... it's kinda lazy-looking...

Would've been cool if the actual art team's fingerprints were all over the bump maps instead
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2013, 07:23:52 PM »
Is it wierd that I'm that interested in the game because the 3DS only has one analog pad?

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 07:41:08 PM »
I think now they're going for a clay model-ish look, seeing as that same bump map is applied to almost literally everything. But... it's kinda lazy-looking...

Would've been cool if the actual art team's fingerprints were all over the bump maps instead

You think they're gonna go for a stop motion, gumby kinda feel for some of it? That'd be pretty interesting.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2013, 11:06:11 AM »
I'm liking the game. It's different from and the same as the original in the right ways. Different in that it's nothing like a retread at all, the same in that it gives you plenty of buttons to push and rewards all your curiosity with cashmoney. Great stuff all over the place, I'm not disappointed at all.

I love all the cutscenes with Gadd talking to Luigi, or Luigi entering a new area for the first time, or spying on ghosts fooling around. I want to see animation this natural-feeling and detailed combined with how smooth and fluid it was was in the Galaxies. In a Mario game, I mean. Mario has the cartoonish potential for animation that, if they ever go for broke, could rival that in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, which I would say with conviction has the best 3D character animation in any game I've ever played.
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2013, 04:35:45 PM »
I love when Luigi stands under water and he starts whistling and scrubbing himself.

I love how Luigi has weight when he runs around in circles (and can bump into the other Luigis in Scarescraper).

I love Scarescraper.

The second mansion boss was a little anticlimactic because I accidentally read the interviews where they said the boss is the stairs, and I was thinking it was going to be that huge staircase going around that you saw earlier, and then I thought it was going to be the really tall one you climb up on the boss level, and then it turned out to be a small one. Now I really want to play a game where that giant go-around staircase is a boss somehow.

This game is really good.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 06:10:19 PM »
I finished it. Great game. 10/10 would ghostbust again
It's YOUR problem!

Print