Print

Author Topic: Ponies!  (Read 69711 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« on: September 17, 2011, 08:19:42 AM »
Long overdue thread probably, but there didn't seem to be a reason to make it when there weren't new episodes airing.  So now that season two has premiered, discuss.  Would be nice if we could keep the most recent episode's spoilers tagged accordingly, by the way.

I like how Pinkie Pie wants to keep the chocolate rain, and expect an appropriate PMV very soon.

I also like how Discord couldn't actually tempt Fluttershy to stop being kind and had to force the change magically.

I didn't like how Pinkie Pie's un-harmonized state didn't give her back her straight hair.  Kind of a missed opportunity there.

Come on, I know for a fact I'm not the only person here who likes the show.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 04:05:17 PM »
You 'n PaperLuigi

Two's a crowd
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 04:09:33 PM »
Also CrossEyed.  And Luigison.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »
Yep, but if I weren't watching with my daughter I probably wouldn't watch at all.  On a similar note, sometimes she begs to watch The Simpsons or Futurama with me. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 06:04:16 PM »
I've watched it as well, just that I don't tend to get wrapped up in the fandom
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »
I don't give a [darn] about MLP, but here's a second-season wallpaper for you guys:

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 08:16:04 PM »
I want to watch it, and have at least one child who would enjoy.. When/Where does it come on?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 08:20:01 PM »
The channel is called The Hub - every Saturday at 9:00 AM for new episodes.  It's currently in its second season as of earlier today.

The entire first season can be found fairly easily for streaming on the Internet, but I'm not sure forum rules allow me to get any more specific than that.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 11:26:33 AM »
This whole subculture, and it's just into the second season? Bloody hell...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 04:20:49 PM »
The Hub is fairly new; it's usually on much more expensive programs. You should probably just watch it off the internet.

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 12:49:11 AM »
Yes, internet it is. We get the Hub, but would have to pay extra for it to show up. It's just an extra/placeholder channel right now.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »
I follow the show, but let me get something straight.

Bobbysq1337, Bobbysq, Bobby, or any other alias of Robert F. P. is not, and should not be interpreted as a Brony. All texts, pictures or any form of media stating that Bobbysq is a Brony should be instantaniously be discredited.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 08:43:30 PM by bobbysq1337 »

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2011, 03:42:18 AM »
I lol'd.

But she lies in every episode. In that episode she's just less subtle about it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 02:56:14 PM »

Yes, please.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print