Print

Author Topic: TMK Presents: Mario Kart Wii Coloring Pages!  (Read 315252 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 26, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »
Last Week, I posted about James Elston's amazing Super Mario themed coloring pages. Well, since then I've been in contact with Mr. Elston, and we were able to give you visitors something special. He was gracious enough to create some Mario Kart Wii themed coloring pages to get you even more excited for the game's North American release. Print them out and color them any way you want! Check out the work he sent us and show him some appreciation by leaving comments and sharing these with your own friends or website community!

Thanks again to James Elston, whose work can be found at: http://www.jameselston.com

Click the images for their original size.

<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 05:48:58 PM »
Long-dormant urge to color... rising!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »
Urge to color this in PS rising!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 08:38:08 PM »
I think I now regret unhooking my printer.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »
Well I'm going to get my copy of MKWii, and I might as well stay up with it if I'm going to stay up with a stomach virus again....Anyway I'll be in #tmk in a bit!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 02:41:00 AM »
Very nice, but the Items coloring page doesn't work for some reason (404 error).

Super-Jesse

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 09:24:40 AM »
Very nice, but the Items coloring page doesn't work for some reason (404 error).

Thanks, I thought I had already fixed it, but apparently I need to learn how to name files, hah. Fix'ed now.

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 12:59:16 PM »
I have an idea for coloring pages. It's for Mario Super Sluggers. I found images of the team captains. But I don't know how to turn them into coloring pages.

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 11:57:49 AM »
Good luck with the stomach virus, SuperJesse. As for MK:Wii, its fun. It takes about an hour to beat each grand prix.

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 04:16:49 PM »
Check the date on Super-Jesse's post. I'm pretty sure he no longer has a stomach virus.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 12:44:50 PM »
I think other Mario coloring pages would be good.. the art style of Mario Hoops lends itself well to.. coloring books.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
Heh, those look so appealing that I might actually print some of those out and color them!

...Or not. But they're still really cool, regardless. :)
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 03:08:14 PM »
Sorry for the bump, but I just realised how awesome it is that I posted in this topic: so that I could find it again. :)

These would be perfect to print out for the future Toad Jrs.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 03:11:41 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 01:16:00 AM »
Hay me botham and going to visit this site first time. I want to become the regular member of this site. I found this site very informative and up to the mark. Above provided comments are fabulous. Keep it up!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2010, 06:53:17 AM »
^ The guy responsible for viewing this page everyday?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 10:43:08 AM »
bot
ham
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 12:13:54 PM »
bot
ham
hambulance?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 11:40:00 PM »
Many bot hams died to bring us these coloring pages.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »
Botham!

What's good son, I ain't seen you in ages! Glad to see someone's got the guts to post here.
every

Print