Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf  (Read 37319 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2013, 12:13:37 AM »
My heart belongs to Lopez, but I could make room for Marshall too. I've only got 9 villagers now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »
Sounds good to me, CrossEyed.  We'll have to find some way to coordinate on the day-of.

I'd like to, but I'm not sure if Diva will be out in time.

You wouldn't believe how much he sells for on GameFAQs... Not that I'd want to get rid of him. He's easily the most adorabru squirrel villager.

EDIT: Diva says she's moving "in 3 days". Not sure whether or not that includes today, or whether she'll be gone or simply packed up in boxes by then.

You're battling against Diva?  You have my condolences.  I can't tell if she'd be out in time, but it would be close.

And I wouldn't dream of profiting off of Marshal's departure.  I just want him to have a nice home...  Oh, if only I could just move his house a little...
Go Moon!

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2013, 02:48:08 PM »
Diva's in boxes today, meaning she'll be gone tomorrow, but if you're already set on giving Marshal to CE, that's fine.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2013, 03:11:08 PM »
Marshal's also in boxes today.  I guess leaving on the 3rd means gone on the 3rd.  Unless you can accept another villager while your 10th is in boxes, it looks like the timing won't work.

CrossEyed, I'll try to leave my gates open today.
Go Moon!

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2013, 03:46:09 PM »
Ah, okay. That solves that.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2013, 08:48:42 PM »
Marshal still hasn't shown up in my town. Does it normally take this long, or did something maybe get messed up when I lost connection? I remember you save after I talked to him and before I lost power, but maybe it doesn't finalize until the train save?

I'm gonna hang out in your dream town for a while and talk to Marshal there and hope that helps (he remembers me, so it seems like it should have taken).
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2013, 08:59:11 PM »
When I got Curt from someone, he took a couple days.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2013, 02:13:06 PM »
Well dang!

I suppose he could have been lost when you got Resetti'd out of my town?  I've only had one experience taking a moving villager, and she showed up within a day or two... but then my friend took a campsite villager in, and he took nearly a week to show up...  So maybe there's still hope?
Go Moon!

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2013, 05:06:22 PM »
Being Resetti'd undoes everything that happened since your last save, so...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2013, 05:26:30 PM »
Fifth saved after I talked to Marshal, and when I talked to Marshal in Fifth's dream town last night, he recognized me, so my file did register the fact that I've met Marshal (I'm 98% sure I hadn't seen him anywhere before). So the question is whether moving villager data gets registered immediately, or if you have to get back to the train for it to count (or if losing connection even after a save can somehow make you lose moving villager data). Has anyone out there figured out the mechanics of New Leaf's save system yet?

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2013, 05:32:27 PM »
Then you should be in the clear. With the item-duplication glitch, the game remembers that one player dropped items even though the session ended impoperly.

« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »
THREE CHEERS FOR CHEATING

« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2013, 02:14:26 PM »
How'd I do?

« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2013, 10:44:41 PM »
Not bad! Not bad at all!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2013, 08:11:43 PM »
What did you get Marshal for his birthday, CrossEyed?

Print