Print

Author Topic: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Remake Dated for North America  (Read 6528 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: February 27, 2009, 04:57:18 AM »
Nintendo of America announced yesterday that New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat will release in North America on May 5. The release of Mario Power Tennis and Pikmin on March 9 will kick off the New Play Control! series in North America.

Switching gears to the Nintendo DS, Mario & Luigi RPG 3 was not included in NOA's latest game lineup. The game was released February 11 in Japan.

Link: NOA press release
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 12:58:24 PM by Deezer »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 08:26:25 AM »
It's more port than remake, though I guess that's why the word "wiimake" was invented.

Also, I'd really like to know why there's no release date for M&L3.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
I wonder if there's a chance in the world that SSBM would get a "Wiimake" (with online play, maybe?)
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »
It already did. It's called Brawl.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 11:46:25 PM »
Well, M&L3 might not have been on that list, but neither was pokemon platinum.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 11:52:26 PM »
Pretty soon, Pokemon is going to run out of precious gems and minerals. Then it'll be all like POKEMON TRITIUM & CAESIUM
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 03:43:39 AM »
I for one can't wait for Pokémon Ununoctium

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 10:51:43 AM »
I wish they had Pokemon Puce by now.

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 12:14:54 AM »
One day, they'll have to rely on food ingredients.

Pokemon salt & pepper, with it's followup, pokemon garlic.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print