Print

Author Topic: Dear readers: Anyone know of any SM3DW deals?  (Read 5356 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:28:48 AM »
Hey there, Mario fans -- does anyone out there know of any deals/sales/promos for Super Mario 3D World?  If so, share them with us!  The pickings seem kind of slim this time.  Are any retailers offering a discounted price, or special items for preorders or first day purchases?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:18:18 PM by MEGAߥTE »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:47:29 PM »
I'll keep an eye on Walmart, since y'know: I work there. There are sometimes Black Friday deals that just happen to magically appear on that day.. I have a normal shift Thanksgiving and Black Friday (ie: no having to come in and work an overnight shift) so I'll be able to just walk by the electronics and see if there's a deal..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 03:48:50 PM »
Target has a coupon for 30% off any two games.

They accept 'phone coupons' (where if you have an image of the coupon on your phone, they'll accept it. or something like that..) It expires at the end of the year. :)

I know this doesn't apply specifically to SM3DW, but you could use this to get it.

Now if only I had a Wii U...
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print