Print

Author Topic: WTMK - Help Needed. Audio Editors & Experts Needed (G&WG, etc.)  (Read 54932 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2005, 04:36:07 PM »
Okay, thanks to CashCrazed, we now have a properly tagged Warioland 3 sountrack.

I'm hoping that Andy can get me that Mario Superstar Baseball rip...

Insane Steve, I have to locate my Mario Golf (GBC) files. I can't find them, for some reason...
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2005, 12:46:52 AM »
Whoa, did I just make that link? Or did someone else... wow I'm confused.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005, 04:36:34 PM »
The board automatically makes links out of URLs.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2005, 11:21:08 AM »
Sometimes VGmusic puts the name from the soundtrack as the name of the song. Don't forget to check the newest additions for the ones that aren't sorted into the games yet.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 10:48:24 PM »
Just click new-files in their search bar, and the most recent ones are the first ones on the list.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 07:50:13 PM »
I am currently creating a M&L:PiT rip. So far, I have 13 tracks made.

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 11:43:49 AM »
Do you guys need the DKC3 gba Soundtrack?
Stupid Wicked Electric Dumb Or Lazy (swedol)

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2006, 01:13:58 PM »
I can provide the Mario Superstar Baseball rip if you haven't received it from Andy yet. Also, I have Game & Watch Gallery 2 and 3 completed, but through emulation. If you don't mind the soundtrack being recorded from an emulator, then I can provide those. Just tell me how I should record it (eg: how many times each song should loop, fading, etc).

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2006, 02:28:40 PM »
I'm good at identifying Mario Tennis (GBC) tunes.

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 03:29:40 PM »
Well, the newest version of KiGB can rip music from Gameboy Roms.
I might give it a try.

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 05:42:40 PM »
What About gameboy gallery origanal sountrack for Download?? at http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1626 ?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2006, 05:35:49 PM »
Here's some of the stuff we currently need...

DK King of Swing
Donkey Kong Country (GBC version)
Game & Watch Gallery 2 & 3
Mario Clash
Mario is Missing (NES)
Mario Tennis (GBC)
Mario's Tennis (VB)
Mario's Time Machine (NES)
Super Mario Strikers
Warioland (Virtual Boy version)
Wario's Woods (NES)
Yoshi (GB)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but if you can help with any of those, let me know.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 03:07:18 AM »
Now I know nothing about audio editing but I have a suggestion, when you get a hold of the soundtracks, I say you put each one on a seperate webpage so when people check it out theres that extra effect (and maybe have the name of the soundtrack on the page somewhere). By the way, do you have Super Mario Galaxy music yet somehow or are you waiting for the game to come out Dav?

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »
Hey guys. NO CARRIER from 'ZRN here. ('ZRN = host of WTMK.) I have WTMK-ish news to report. We at 'ZRN, who host WTMK, have recently completed a server move and a software update. WTMK has been upgraded from ICecast1 to Icecast2, along with an update to Ices, the automated program generator.

So, what does this upgrade mean to you? Why should you care? First and foremost, WTMK is back-up in full strength. The station was down for sometime after we had trouble getting Ices to compile on the new machines.

Other than that, WTMK now has a slew of new features, including:
- "burst-on-connect", which will greatly reduce buffering time when a client first connects to WTMK
- Proper ID3 V2 support. This means that your audio client will no longer show truncated song tiles titled. (The staff at WTMK has been good at properly filling ID3V2 tags in the songs they use, and it will show.)
- WTMK will now be listed on public stream directories. (Icecast 1 stations were not welcomed for some reason.)
- If the site ops of TMK choose to do so, they can now post stats of WTMK on their site. (Stats like listener count, song currently being played, etc.) This was not possible in the past... well it was but would require the creation of a custom server to relay that info.

I would also like to take this opportunity to present Deezer and the staff of WTMK a new feature that might interest them. Since we have a more powerful server, we can now do "on the fly" encoding of files. This means WTMK can have music found in their playlist be played at ANY bitrate, and in either MP3 OR OGG format. (I don't think we can do MP3Pro "on-the-fly", because there are no free ones.) It also means WTMK can now have "cross fading" between tracks. Just a suggestion.

Finally, I don't know if that was ever spoken about on WTMK, but WTMK has the capability of hosting live shows. (Be it a music program, talk show or both.) And it's really easy to do: all you need is a mic, some music and a good internet connection. If any fans of TMK would like to DJ a weekly or bi-weekly show, get in touch with the Deezer. We at 'ZRN can provide the help and assistance you may need to get going. Of course, it's up to Deezer if he would like to do that or not.

NO CARRIER
(radio.emulationzone.org)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 01:03:12 PM by NO_CARRIER »
Admin of 'ZRN - Home of WTMK

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 08:02:13 PM »
I don't know if I have the right to say this, but thanks for the update, NO CARRIER!

Print