Print

Author Topic: Lizard Dude LIVE  (Read 61391 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2003, 08:32:06 PM »
Maybe when I get more space on my HD.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2003, 09:12:49 PM »
What the...? You don't have 25MB on your HD?

*scratches head*

Some of my games take more than that to save!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2003, 11:14:06 PM »
Lizard Dude, head to that place where we had a live discussion once. You won't find what you desire there, but I still think you'll like it somewhat.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2003, 01:03:49 PM »
Okay, but if I don't come back in ten minutes someone call for help...

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2003, 01:52:24 PM »
why not just call now? You need all the help you can get...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2003, 07:18:03 PM »
So...is anybody going to watch this? :(

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2003, 09:48:16 PM »
Of course I have 25MB. I only have about 350MB total remaining space though, and I don't want to fill much more of it up.
Don't worry, I'll watch it sometime.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 7/25/2003 8:50:09 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2003, 06:54:48 AM »
Hey Lizard Dude. Where did you find the sheet music for the songs you played? I play the piano too...actually i also play the bass and the accordion and a few others but thats another story.

parva leves capiunt animas

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2003, 04:55:57 PM »
Only sheet music I used was Underwater Theme. Someone posted it on these forums a while back. It was the exact notes played in the game.

Half the others I figured out on my own and the other half I asked my piano teacher about some of the chord progressions and technical mumbo-jumbo like that and then whipped them up from there.

The very, very sad part is that I can now play a Mario music show about 300% better than that one. Added features include a full original opening, composed by me, that incorporates various themes of the show drifting in and out, a *vastly* improved ending, mostly composed by me, that after the Mario 2 Overworld Theme bursts into a classic showtune style slowdown finale (the kind of part where millions of showgirls run out and do high kicks in a line-you know the type) followed by a pulse-accelerating grand chorus of the SMB Flagpole Victory Theme, with a fantastic pause before the final C chord, upon which I hit it, do a fortepiano crescendo and end with the classical "bum-bum-bum-bum." The actual song portion now also includes the SMB3 World 1 Map Theme, the SMB3 Overworld 2 Theme, and the Yoshi's Story Theme.

Wow! I also play the bass guitar(jazz only, so far-school Jazz Band) and accordion! [Editor's Note: Lizard Dude did not realize he wrote that in the first post. Thank you.] I also play Euphonium (three year All-State) and Trombone. My grandpa is also giving me a handcrafted violin made by his niece very soon for a late graduation gift. Apparently, it's top quality, so I expect I'll know some violin soon.

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day!

P.S. My accordion Zelda Theme r0x0rZ the 40uZ30rZ!

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 7/27/2003 3:58:20 PM

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2003, 04:59:50 PM »
Holy Crap! I didnt know LD was into Jazz...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2003, 09:03:43 PM »
Violin is the only instrument (of about 10 or more) that I play that I take lessons for. My violin is from 1836.
Just thought you'd like to know.

That was a joke.

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2003, 09:09:14 PM »
You need some FilePlanet thing to downlosd it?

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2003, 09:26:13 AM »
Since we're on the topic of playing instruments, i though i might tell you which ones i play;piano, bass, euphonium, accordion, drums, some mandolin and guitar and im learning the saxophone. As Chupperson says, "just thought you'd like to know".

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2003, 09:33:40 AM »
Bah! if I could get access to more instruments I would be able to play more..so far I only play piano, guitar, and drums..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2003, 10:10:03 PM »
What about all that music for a Tuba. I'm in the highest band, "Wind Ensemble" at my school, so I bet those themes wouldn't be too hard. Right?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print