Print

Author Topic: Walmart.com Sale: Paper Mario Sticker Star for $9.96  (Read 6941 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: December 01, 2013, 04:00:17 PM »
Were you interested in Paper Mario: Sticker Star but finding the price a bit hard to swallow?  Wal-Mart is selling it for just $9.96 on Wal-Mart.com.

Link: Wal-Mart.com - Paper Mario: Sticker Star
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:03:26 PM by Deezer »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 09:36:29 PM »
Still hard to justify paying that much.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 05:04:41 PM »
Now, now, just because it...yeah, I admit it, I was going to say something similar.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 05:41:50 PM »
It would have been cool if the stickers were bonus and you could still level up.  The sticker-only mechanic ruined the flow of the game. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 06:22:42 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 06:00:54 PM »
$9.96?! Now we're talkin'!
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 08:44:05 PM »
I haven't played this game yet, but I've read the "Super Mario Wiki" and I will say this: I like the concept of using more Mario elements in the battle system, like Mario turning into Fire Mario with the use of a Fire Flower! And how some stickers are reminiscent of some noteworthy Badges! And I want to point out I CAN NOT get over specifically how they made TWO versions of Pokey! Not just the yellow Pokey and Pokey Mummy we all know and love, but the yellow variety and GREEN variety hailing from Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) and making them safe to jump on! I'd LOVE to see that in a new Paper Mario game!

But still, and getting back on topic, from what I've heard and watched on Sticker Star, I'm still disappointed in Sticker Star's gameplay. It has originality, yes. But from what I can gather, collecting stickers, backtracking again and again and again just to clear one level? It honestly "Grinding" sound like it's a simple walk in the park, no matter the game (which can be a big lie.)

Print