Print

Author Topic: The AMBIVALENT Thread: Have Mixed Feelings Here!  (Read 31347 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2013, 04:36:10 PM »
His parents are Catholic, so yeah.

My crush told me that he was gay, too.

...My crush is a woman. I am not bi.

?????????????

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2013, 04:40:24 PM »
Look at my post again.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 06:11:32 PM by I am hello »
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2013, 07:35:37 PM »
oh

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ambiguous statement lol
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2013, 12:26:22 AM »
So you have a crush on a woman, and this woman told you that your platonic, Catholic-raised, male friend is gay.  Did I solve the puzzle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2013, 01:00:31 AM »
Pronouns are fun!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2013, 01:21:30 AM »
I installed OS X on my Thinkpad. One one hand, cool, Mac OS on a non-Mac computer! On the other hand, why have I done this.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2013, 04:47:40 AM »
So you have a crush on a woman, and this woman told you that your platonic, Catholic-raised, male friend is gay.  Did I solve the puzzle?
Yes
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
I couldn't find my SMG2 disk, so I downloaded it and ran it on Dolphin. The wiimote wouldn't work right, so I had to use a gamepad.

Mario on an Xbox controller and mouse combo feels so wrong, but I'm glad to be able to play the game again.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2013, 03:42:58 PM »
I couldn't find my SMG2 disk, so I downloaded it and ran it on Dolphin. The wiimote wouldn't work right, so I had to use a gamepad.

Mario on an Xbox controller and mouse combo feels so wrong, but I'm glad to be able to play the game again.
Shouldn't this be in confessions? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2013, 06:22:14 AM »
Shouldn't this be in confessions?
Not really, since I was feeling more neutral about it than wrong about it. Besides, the controls are actually pretty nice for using the wrong controller.

« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2013, 04:47:06 AM »
Not really, since I was feeling more neutral about it than wrong about it. Besides, the controls are actually pretty nice for using the wrong controller.

Agreed. I played Brawl with the Xbox pad for a while and it's about 100x more comfortable than most of the other ways I've tried. Was never really a fan of the 'Cube controller, but the 360 one just feels right.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2013, 02:22:08 PM »
I have recently grown to enjoy using the 360 controller on Steam, but the Cube controller is better for certain games due to it's analog triggers. 

I wish the Wii U had analog triggers.  That would make racing around in LEGO City more controllable.  Also, I think my Wii U analog stick have some play in them.  Anyone else seem to have a dead space in the center?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2013, 02:34:31 PM »
360 controllers have analog triggers.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2013, 08:52:32 AM »
Now I'm using Dolphin's "Hybrid Wiimote" option since I can connect the controller, but I need to use the mouse for IR since the Wiimote one is not working for some reason.

Still kind of liking the 360 controller, but it sucked for controlling Yoshi since the pointer was mapped to the right stick.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2013, 04:17:05 PM »
Funny, I bought a 360 controller mostly for Skyrim back in December. Having it available is making me rethink my stance on TPSes, such as Mass Effect, or in part, Deus Ex.

Print