Print

Author Topic: Will there ever be a new Super Mario cartoon?  (Read 55721 times)

edward1978

• Agent, US Department of the Redundancy Department
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2013, 10:24:16 PM »
I didn't know you worked for the US Department of the Redundancy Department!

Excuse me? What are you talking about? I don't work for the US Department of the Redundancy Department The Chef you a**hole.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:26:18 PM by edward1978 »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2013, 10:03:43 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2013, 11:07:24 AM »
This better not awaken anything in me
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2013, 12:14:05 PM »
Welcome to the Internet, CrossEyed. Enjoy your stay.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2013, 12:48:27 PM »
Hey, I'm not complaining. That bean horse is awesome. And some of the fanfic is actually pretty well-written.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

edward1978

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2013, 12:38:42 PM »
I heard that Apple Computers is going to have their own video game console, which could spell Nintendo's demise because of the Wii U being a flop.  If that is the case then I hope Apple buys out Nintendo because Apple has great ties with Disney and I know this would be the greatest hope that Mario will finally get a new cartoon after 22 years of Nintendo telling Mario "No, you are not getting a new cartoon" I hope this happens.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:49:11 PM by edward1978 »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2013, 12:56:43 PM »
My impossible fantasies are to become a wizard or gain superpowers, but everyone's different
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2013, 02:39:21 PM »
Do I feel like breaking down everything that's wrong in his post? Cuz I'm running out of witty retorts.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »
The company isn't called Apple Computers anymore, for starters.

« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2013, 05:30:34 PM »
Someone took a bite out of their name and logo..

Also this
with could spell
is incorrect.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »
1. Since when was Apple making their own video game console? Last I checked, iOS itself is already a viable platform industry-wise.
2. How would a console from an American company that has never made consoles before automatically "spell demise" for a Japanese company that's still doing fine and has been for over 200 years?
3. Why would Apple buy out Nintendo? How they buy out Nintendo?
4. Apple doesn't have great ties with Disney, they have great ties with PIXAR.
5. "Having great ties" doesn't mean jack-s@#$ as far as getting a cartoon made based on a given property.

You wanna know when we'll get a new Mario cartoon? When Nintendo feels like it.

edward1978

« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2013, 12:05:14 AM »
1. Since when was Apple making their own video game console? Last I checked, iOS itself is already a viable platform industry-wise.
2. How would a console from an American company that has never made consoles before automatically "spell demise" for a Japanese company that's still doing fine and has been for over 200 years?
3. Why would Apple buy out Nintendo? How they buy out Nintendo?
4. Apple doesn't have great ties with Disney, they have great ties with PIXAR.
5. "Having great ties" doesn't mean jack-s@#$ as far as getting a cartoon made based on a given property.

You wanna know when we'll get a new Mario cartoon? When Nintendo feels like it.

Let me tell you something The Chef

First of all, Apple is starting their own game console and it will mean Nintendo's demise, it was in a article that Yahoo put out a couple of days ago.
Second companies can buy out companies from other countries, in 2011 FIAT bought out Chrysler that went bankrupt in 2007.
Third Apple has ties with Disney, they acquired Pixar in 2006 and made Steve Jobs the majority shareholder and was a Disney executive until his death in 2011
Fourth Having Great Ties mean a new cartoon for a franchise, before Disney's acquisition of Pixar, they presented all the Pixar movies.

So you better get your facts straight before you post something stupid like the reply that you just gave to this thread.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2013, 12:34:37 AM »
what if

apple totes makes their [second] game console

it naturally ousts nintendo and microsoft and sony's with their mighty angry birds fist

apple buys all of the game development companies on earth and they pop the champagne with their butt buddies at disney in celebration

but they still don't make a mario cartoon

:Y
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:58:45 AM by BP »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2013, 08:38:13 AM »
guys what if disney bought nintendo
bad:
[bad song]
good:
[worse song]

i also wrote a movie for them to make:
[you know where this is going]

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
First of all, Apple is starting their own game console and it will mean Nintendo's demise, it was in a article that Yahoo put out a couple of days ago.
Second companies can buy out companies from other countries, in 2011 FIAT bought out Chrysler that went bankrupt in 2007.
Third Apple has ties with Disney, they acquired Pixar in 2006 and made Steve Jobs the majority shareholder and was a Disney executive until his death in 2011
Fourth Having Great Ties mean a new cartoon for a franchise, before Disney's acquisition of Pixar, they presented all the Pixar movies.

1. Will it now?
2. Apple isn't buying out Nintendo any time soon.
3. That still has nothing to do with Nintendo.
4. ......wha?

Print