Print

Author Topic: Release dates announced for New Super Mario Bros. Wii  (Read 6291 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: September 24, 2009, 10:43:55 PM »
Yesterday, Nintendo of America announced that New Super Mario Bros. Wii will release on November 15 in North America. The European release date, announced today, is set for November 20.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii was revealed in June at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Links:
NOA press release
NOE press release

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 07:16:18 AM »
Hey, alright. I guess I'll shoot for Thanksgiving Break to tackle that one. Good thing I preordered on a whim when I was reserving Guitar Hero 5.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »
I really hadn't been expecting a 2009 stateside release for this one. Better yet, it comes out a week and a half before my birthday.

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 06:40:10 AM »
I KNEW IT!! XD

Sometimes I visit official Gamestop sites and there they wrote when videogame will be available online and in their shops...even before the Nintendo announcemen (Should never wait for Nintendo if I am very impatient, because in those sites you can find the releas date before its announcements! XD).
Then, also trough Gamestop sites I saw when Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside History is coming out in my Country (Italy-UE: in Italy the title is going to be "Viaggio al Centro di Bowser"- it means "Travel into the Centre of Bowser". Pretty different from your one... ;p). The 9th October...later than the American release date... :( But I really can't wait! That game inspires me so much, as well as New Super Mario Bros Wii!! *-*

Anyway
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »
Hey, alright. I guess I'll shoot for Thanksgiving Break to tackle that one. Good thing I preordered on a whim when I was reserving Guitar Hero 5.

Dang, I should've preordered.  There's only one game shop within twenty minutes' walk of here and it has very limited stock of most stuff.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 12:52:25 PM »
I'm going to wing it and try to get it on Black Friday. I've preordered before (Double Dash and MK Wii on Amazon) but have also been able to get games and systems without preordering on Black Friday (albeit at 5-6AM).

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »
only thing that stinks about that is it comes out a week after Modern Warfare 2. I will get New Super Mario Bros Wii, but it'll have to wait!

Print