This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
i am worried that if i get hit by disintebeam, i will die. is this true?
absolutely not. in the battlegrounds of the main cyberterminal, when you're dazed, being hit by the disintebeam or hurtmore beam will only defeat you. there's no death in cyberspace. i will not allow it.
i am afraid that the cybermatrix might keep users in cyberspace if the console turns off or something bad happens. is this true?
no. when the console turns off, it only enters standby mode to prevent this from happening.
i am afraid the quantum turbine engines will explode when the console overheats. is that true?
no. the console comes integrated with an advanced technological intercooler to keep all interiors cool. no problems will arise.
can the ai back themselves up through media if there's an overflow of the galaxy ports?
yes. only if there's an overflow. however, it is very unlikely that it'll do so.
i am concerned about the console's galaxy ports failing and that i may be locked inside cyberspace. how can i get out?
it is very unlikely that you'll be locked in. the console's powerportal and powerbooth and other powerpod items will work independently allowing you to exit back home.
just say this:
computer, port me back to my home address.
you'll automatically be ported back home, where you'll be safe.
the reason for the relaunch is because my didn't succeed. this time, i increased my project goal from $2,500 to $25,000. the reason for that is because my pre-project failed. plus, i'm not gonna be adding a video this time. the pictures will do most of the talking.
is that ok?
- remember, all parts of the console work independently, allowing you to exit regardless of a power outage.
- also remember, like a video game when you get through the gui and get to gameplay, a cybergame has a cyberterminal and once you enter the main game portal, you'll be in-game. so don't worry about being locked in. the portal runs on independent plasma energy, allowing users to enter the cyberterminal and gamefield as you would a video game's gui and gameplay.
- for people who are concerned about my console being used as an act of terror, it won't.
- for those who are physically disabled, i will include a cyberportal made disability access.
- once you enter cyberspace, your avatar will apply to your lifeform, so there's no need for wheelchairs.
Time and again, Bowser kidnaps Peach. Why do Mario and Peach still race go-karts and play tennis with him?
SM: If you're familiar with things like Popeye and some of the old comic characters, you would oftentimes see this cast of characters that takes on different roles depending on the comic or cartoon. They might be businessman in one [cartoon] or a pirate in another. Depending on the story that was being told, they would change roles. So, to a certain degree, I look at our characters in a similar way and feel that they can take on different roles in different games. It's more like they're one big family, or maybe a troupe of actors.