Print

Author Topic: WarioWare: Smooth Moves released in US  (Read 10656 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: January 15, 2007, 01:34:48 PM »
WarioWare: Smooth Moves dances onto store shelves across the US today. Smooth Moves is the fifth game in the WarioWare series and first for the Wii.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »
Now I have to wait until Wednesday until my local Target has it (seeing as I have a gift card there). Maybe people will post videos of the American version on YouTube.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 04:53:29 PM »
I love WarioWare with an unholy passion.

If only I could get rid of this Burning sensation to have more time to play it. :)

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 07:20:38 PM »
I got my copy today. Words can't describe how awesome it is.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 09:49:39 PM »
The game came out this soon? Dang, I thought I had more time >:(.

Well, even though I'm a big WarioWare fanatic, I might not get it until next month or maybe even later. Right now, I'm currently focusing on getting an extra Wii-mote and nunchuk so my mom and I can play together.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 01:08:47 AM »
Well, a lot of the multiplayer games in WWSM use a single controller that's handed off.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 06:11:33 AM »
Gah, I reserved it, but I'm too broke to get it.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 06:59:30 AM »
I'm going to get it next time I'm at Target, since I have a gift card there left over from Christmas. Hopefully they'll have it next time I'm there.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 02:00:27 PM »
MY mother went to the mall and managed to reserve it. The game sold like hotcakes, man,

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 09:35:26 PM »
Ugh.These Wariowaregames are making me sick.
"A winner is you"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 09:42:00 PM »
How so?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 10:11:26 PM »
The only bad thing I'm hearing about the game is the lack of Ashley's theme. So to those who already have it, is there any good song that makes up for Ashley's missing theme song?

Not that an absent track will keep me from getting this game.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 10:33:40 PM »
The only actual song in the game is the one heard during Dribble & Spitz's stage, "Tomorrow Hill." It's... okay. The rest of the music is pretty darned awesome, between microgames and all. There's even a remix of the music from Balloon Fight, heard during the 3-D rendition of Balloon Trip from the original game.
BUT, the Mona Pizza song appears in the second level of one of Young Cricket's games. Everyone loves the Mona Pizza song.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 06:29:51 AM »
The first four WarioWares never reused songs; why should the fifth?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 04:44:02 PM »
How so?

Don't ask him. He just hates WarioWare in general.

Print