Print

Author Topic: Happy Mother's Day!  (Read 4874 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 12, 2007, 11:41:12 PM »

On behalf of the TMK staff, I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day. As you can see, for Mother's Day I'm going to beat your mom at Mario Kart. Obviously, you should have trained her better for a well-oiled machine such as myself. However, you can comfort her with a nice Mother's Day present!

Speaking of which, what will you be giving your mom for her special day?
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 12:18:16 AM »
My momzie doesn't believe in mother's day. She says Mother's Day is everyday and therefore we shouldn't just honor our mothers one day out of the entire year. I don't celebrate Mother's Day. It's much better for you to do good (and give presents) to your mom regularly.

By the way: Why is this topic in the game blog? I think General Chat would be much more appropriate.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 01:15:23 AM »
because it fell from my brain droppings
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 07:39:02 AM »
Goin' to a barbecue at mah aunt's house to-day. It's actually been a while since the last time I went out on a weekend, despite all the good weather I've been getting.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 09:52:13 AM »
I gave my wife a pink DS and will call my mother later today.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 10:29:51 AM »
I think we should do something for Deezer, since he is the mother (and father) of TMK.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »
I think we should do something for Deezer, since he is the mother (and father) of TMK.

Hm, I wonder who held the camera during birth?

Print