Print

Author Topic: Itadaki Street DS hands on  (Read 4280 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 13, 2007, 12:26:34 PM »

Square Enix had a little shindig the other day where the press got to preview some of the latest and yet-to-be released games. Of course, Itadaki Street DS was there, in all it's Mario character art greatness. IGN.com has a hands on preview, and while I don't usually like linking to IGN (knowing some of you openly chastise the site), it seem this preview has great party pics and answers the dying question of "What is this game?" that many here have been asking. I encourage everyone to turn off their IGN filter and take a good read. Trust me, it'll be worth it, if just to see more pictures like the one above.

Link: Itadaki Street DS preview (ign.com)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 05:25:21 PM »
I want that Mario for my wall.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 05:42:53 PM »
I want it too. And if those gold bars are actual gold bars, i want those too ^_^
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 06:06:04 PM »
and while I don't usually like linking to IGN (knowing some of you openly chastise the site)

Well, if they weren't so ignorant.. but, I did read this article, and I'm glad I did, because I found out Toad is playable. Hoo rah!

As to what is this game?, I remember reading somewhere (before reading that preview) that IS plays a bit like Monopoly, in that players pick a piece or character and buy, sell, and trade property.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print