Print

Author Topic: Mario profiled on Smash Bros. DOJO  (Read 5537 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 23, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »
Another update to the Super Smash Bros. Brawl website today highlighted two veteran characters: Mario and Link. Both were given character profiles full of new information and concept art. Mario is said to be an easy-to-use character with overwhelming jumping ability.

Link: Mario's SSBB Profile
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 11:43:31 AM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 01:28:23 PM »
Ya' know something? Mario's jump should be the highest in the games, but, compared to other jumping abilities like Kirbies or Yoshi's, it's pretty low, maybe he'll go higher in this game!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 04:25:51 PM »
Gosh, I hope Luigi is in this game. Not as a Mario clone, but as his own man with his own moves.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 05:32:57 PM »
The highly detailed denim with the cartoon face is a little eerie.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 06:09:57 PM »
Gosh, I hope Luigi is in this game. Not as a Mario clone, but as his own man with his own moves.

I hope you realize that he was less of a clone in Melee than he was in SSB. (Wimpy running punch, level fireballs, cross chop, flaming shoryuken, slippery traction, green missle, etc.)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 06:40:36 PM »
Don't forget his superior jump, upward catpunch, wierd power smash, butt flinging, deadly super jump punch, dumb tuant, ect ect ect ect.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 07:32:48 PM »
Don't forget his superior jump, upward catpunch, wierd power smash, butt flinging, deadly super jump punch, dumb tuant, ect ect ect ect.

hey, his taunt was the only one that could do damage (from what I remember). My friends and I had taunt wars, thanks to Luigi!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 06:14:40 PM »
Well, now they have a new item up, check it out!

Print