Print

Author Topic: Mario Strikers Charged Football internet game  (Read 4221 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 23, 2007, 09:22:01 AM »
As reported here earlier, the official Mario Strikers Charged Football site will be seeing updates leading to the game's launch. Today's update included a special mini-game that can be played on the Wii's Internet Channel! Just point and click your Wii Remote here, check out 'Moves', where you’ll find a special mini-game tucked away in the Keeper section. You’ll be challenged to stop charged footballs shot in your direction – just like in the game, when an opponent fires a MegaStrike at you – by pointing the Wii Remote at the screen and pressing the A Button at the right time.

Can you stop enough of them to make it to the leaderboard?

Link: Mario Strikers Charged Football official site (UK)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 10:27:43 PM »
Some of your apostrophies on TMK don't show up on Wii's internet channel.  They are fine here.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 06:58:30 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »
You know, I noticed that last night. I wonder why that is...
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print