Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 8 released in North America  (Read 5010 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 29, 2007, 11:59:24 AM »
Mario Party 8 ships to retailers across North America today! The game is priced at $49.99, and becomes the first Mario Party title for the Nintendo Wii.

Link: Press Release
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 01:34:14 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 12:48:37 PM »
Too bad it was never going to be online. Maybe Mario Party 9 (don't kid yourself, it's going to happen) will be.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 01:24:14 PM »
I'm still waiting for them to steal my Mario Party DS idea out of my head.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »
Too bad Nintendo can read minds, TC, so you actually want them to steal your idea? Why don't you Email them?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 03:20:01 PM »
Because if I do, I'll have to wait another 10-15 years before they actually consider using it. That's just how it works.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 04:41:59 PM »
I'm still waiting for them to steal my Mario Party DS idea out of my head.

Trust me, you'd be better off importing Itadaki Street DS!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 05:15:36 PM »
In a way, the NSMB multiplayer could be considered to be a party game.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print