Print

Author Topic: No Super Mario Galaxy until 2008...  (Read 5180 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: June 05, 2007, 06:05:25 PM »

says Nintendo of Australia's Vispi Bhopti according to gamearena.com's Stephen Farrelly. That's right, American, European, and Japan gamers need not fret (well, maybe European. They should cower in fear!). Rather than just saying a flat out "No way dudes!", Stephen fluffed it up a bit, and even made a bet, with money!

"As far as Wii goes, Super Paper Mario will definitely hit Aussie shelves this year, though no official date has been given, while the other major releases maintain their silence with no word on whether we'll see Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime: Corruption or Super Smash Brothers: Brawl in 2007 in Australia (though I put my money on us seeing at least two of these this holiday season)"

This leads to one question: Do they say "dudes" in Australia?

To read the full Aussie version of Nintendo's Media Summit, click on over below!

gamearena.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »
This leads to one question: Do they say "dudes" in Australia?
I sure hope so!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 10:25:42 AM »
If I might make a suggestion, I would like to point out that it's kind of bad to write topic titles like this one when it only applies to one continent.
That was a joke.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 04:36:35 PM »
If I might make a suggestion, I would like to point out that it's kind of bad to write topic titles like this one when it only applies to one continent.

Duly noted, thank you Chupperson Weird for your continued criticism, as it allows me to provide content that will better suit you and other visitors!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 05:11:13 PM »

Yeah, I just about ready to throw out my Wii when I saw this...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 07:21:40 PM »
Yeah, I just about ready to throw out my Wii when I saw this...

Well, that was the point! Without that, Mario would not know if you cared :P

Print