Print

Author Topic: Weekend Movie: Mario RPG: Rawest Forest  (Read 6897 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: June 10, 2007, 12:54:42 AM »

To further the slow, boring weekends gamers are usually met with during the summer months, TMKblog will be providing you
 with Weekend Movie. These posts will highlight a video the blogger felt worthy of sharing. If you come across a video, feel free to submit it!

Some TMK faithfuls can be true blue cool folks. They'll show you things, send you links to awesome stuff that would make any fan say "oh, pretty neat". That is the back story on how I found this week's feature, entitled "Mario RPG: Rawest Forest". The sell on this is the audio, so make sure you have yours as a comfortable level, as some parts can get a bit too quiet (according to the person that sent me the link, its the fault of Flash). Once you got your can of Mario energy drink and ACT II Mario popcorn (exists, I'm looking at a box right now), please sit down and enjoy "Mario RPG: Rawest Forest".

Link: Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Thanks to a very helpful TMK fan for sending me this
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 01:04:02 AM »
Nice. "Ran away!" and Player's Guide, I'm seeing a connection here...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 03:24:35 AM »
Exor's rap was tight, yo.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 08:18:23 AM »
Anybody know where I can find the lyrics to that song? It's very foundation is built from pure WIN.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 12:43:26 PM »

Anybody know where I can find the lyrics to that song? It's very foundation is built from pure WIN.

http://www.users.se/tvsm/smrpg/pictures/smrpg_rawest_text.txt <- There ya go :)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 01:11:45 PM »
After watching it a few times, then seeing the lyrics and watching it with the lyrics, I now feel like I cheated at it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 09:08:16 PM »
Exor's rap was tight, yo.

Yo yo. Fo' drizzle!

Now that that's out of my system, I have to say the person who animated that was very good. The sound quality could have been a bit better, but they said that was the only sample they had, so they just worked with what they had, and it worked. :)

Yo yo. We're the Mario Brothers and plumbin's our game.. aww.. you know the rest, so I'll just let it go
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 04:43:37 AM »
Yo yo. We're the Mario Brothers and plumbin's our game. We type in size 2 font and it's totally lame!

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 10:39:52 AM »
I saw this a few weeks ago or so. Sweet job on the animation.
The original MP3 sounds better though, especially with headphones, since you can actually hear what they say.

Print