Print

Author Topic: Oops! Miyamoto spills Mario & Sonic secret  (Read 4610 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 12, 2007, 05:06:50 PM »

Shigeru Miyamoto must be ecstatic this week. His creations are taking center stage but are bringing in a wider audience than they have in quite sometime. He's probably so excited he may just forget what things he's supposed to talk about and what he's not supposed to talk about. IGN had a quick one-on-one with the master of Mario, where he 'accidentally' revealed something about Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games:

"There will be some fencing in Mario & Sonic at the Olympics. I don't know if I'm supposed to say that, so if I'm not, I'm very sorry, SEGA," he said, laughing.

laughing. I have a feeling some grudges never die.

So, fencing in Mario & Sonic, eh? I still say it needs a pasta eating contest. I mean, if you're going to have relay racing, it's only fair to Mario.

Link: ign.com
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:50:38 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 05:17:06 PM »
I take offence to this post.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 05:37:28 PM »
Touché.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »
I still say it needs a pasta eating contest.
Too bad that isn't an Olympic sport.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »
Too bad that isn't an Olympic sport.

Too bad it should be.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print