Print

Author Topic: Presenting: Mario cakes!  (Read 3728 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 24, 2007, 09:30:57 AM »
Slow news days always mean filler posts. Sure, we could resort to non-Mario, awesome Kojima party news, but that’s just not how I roll. No, I’d rather post about Mario game cakes. That’s right: Mario. Game. Cakes. There are a lot of birthdays around my office today, springing me to do a Google search for “Mario cakes”. Thus, I came across gamecakes.com’s collection of Mario looking sweetness. There’s less than a handful of Mario ones, but I’d recommend checking out everything the site has. My only complaint: they don't show how to make the cakes. 

Maybe one day TMK will make a page dedicated to these. Until then, check out the link below...

Link: gamecakes.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 07:42:29 PM »
It's a shame they are food, because you will always regret if you eat them but you want to do it. By the way, I had MegaMan cake once, and a cousin had Caped Mario Riding Yoshi cake. I also had a Mario Riding Yoshi piñata when I was about 5. Too bad I had to destroy it. I wonder if I still have the photos.
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Print