Print

Author Topic: Mario Strikers Charged released in North America  (Read 6549 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: July 30, 2007, 10:23:24 AM »
Mario Strikers Charged has shipped to North American retailers today. The game, a sequel to Super Mario Strikers, is the first Mario title on the Wii to include online play.

Link: Press Release (TMKblog)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 11:00:25 PM »
Yay, but I still have to wait til tommorow to get it, ugh. I will post my strikers fc up here so please add me! I will add you!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »
Yay, but I still have to wait til tommorow to get it, ugh. I will post my strikers fc up here so please add me! I will add you!

Yeah, I got it today, but I've been too busy to get into it. As soon as I get an FC, I'll make sure to let you (and all the other fine visitors) know!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 08:40:43 PM »
Awesome! I got the game today, and its turning out very good! Except the first Mario Striekrs game is better than this one.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 10:07:50 PM »
Everyone else ever seems to think the opposite.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 11:09:43 PM »
Yeah, I played a lot today.  It's way better than the last one.  The customizable team is nice.  The bombs have been toned down a bit so they aren't too blinding.  And the ability to stop Mega-Strikes is a very nice touch.  Also the menus aren't bland anymore.  And even the sidekicks have their own super-shot.  It's a very great game and very nice with the Wi-Fi.
"Screw the rules I have money!" - Kaiba, YGO: TAS

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 03:49:31 PM »
I just got it today. I got it because I really wanted an online Wii game, and Pokemon Battle Revolution wasn't very good from what I heard.

Bowser Jr. kicked my butt in road to the strikers cup :(

But the side tackle is a very satisfying maneuver. The controls, in general, were hard to accustom to at first, but I got used to it.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:53 PM »
Tonight I'll get some good play time in, may even blog some impressions!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 10:14:32 PM »
I got it today. It's much harder then it's Gamecube counter-part.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Super-Jesse

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 04:45:22 AM »
It's a great game so far. I am going to post some impressions sometime today...

Oh, and I also added my FC to the thread in the Friends Code board, so make sure you go check that out!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
Dang, after beating the fire cup, the matches got pretty chaotic and confusing at times :(

Still, that's exactly what I thought with Bowser Jr. yesterday, but I got my revenge today >:D
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print