Print

Author Topic: Rumor: SMG/Prime within week of each other for Australia  (Read 4055 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 10, 2007, 06:33:02 AM »

Last week, vooks.net confirmed that Metroid Prime 3 Corruption would be heading to Aussie stores on November 8th, and this week it seems they are onto another hot tip. Four different online retailers for the region are giving Super Mario Galaxy a November 15th release date, meaning that they will be experiencing two triple-A titles only a week apart, and three days after the North American gamers. The site is quick to mention that in Australia Nintendo usually never releases two titles of this caliber that close to each other. Nevertheless, this is a good sign for Aussie gamers!

Link: Vooks.net
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:53:15 AM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 12:17:14 PM »
Has this image become the official image to use when talking about something in Australia?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 04:05:17 PM »
Has this image become the official image to use when talking about something in Australia?

Yes, when SMG and Australia apply :P
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print