Print

Author Topic: Snack or Die: Mario character snacks  (Read 4673 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 11, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
Website Snack or Die chronicles videogame cookies and tells visitors how to make those cookies. So far they don't have many entries, but what they do have includes Cinnamon Starman cookies, Goomba cupcakes, and Bob-omb cookies. See these Mario characters in all their glory and learn how to make them all on one simply page, now how cool is that? If anyone ever wants to send us their Mario creations, all you have to do is send us a tip.

Links
Snack or Die: Starman
Snack or Die: Goomba
Snack or Die: Bob-omb
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 05:51:40 PM »
Ah, that's clever! Peanut butter balls would make an excellent Bob-omb...

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 06:31:45 PM »
I made a Boo cake before. I'll make it again and get pictures of the process if I find the recipe. If I don't, I can always do it over!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 12:22:38 PM »
Makes me hungry...

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 11:09:11 PM »
I was about to say the same. I'm starving right now....
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »
It's about time someone realized that the Mario universe is built mainly of sentient pastries with oval-shaped eyes.
But seriously.  When I was little, I thought the Goombas on Super Mario 64 were angry, ambulatory muffins.  (If it's no coincidence, I was a fat kid).  l: - l
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 10:54:37 AM »
I like the title, snack or die, heh heh.... Die.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print