Wario
Bowser
Yoshi
Daisy
Bowser Jr.
Diddy Kong
Petey
Print

Author Topic: Coolest Mega Strike  (Read 7198 times)

« on: August 12, 2007, 08:47:27 AM »
If you haven't played the game, you can watch the strikes here http://youtube.com/watch?v=_un7fv8JW04
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 10:07:49 AM »
I liked Mario's, Luigi's, Bowser's, Yoshi's, and Petey Piranha's!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 10:14:22 AM »
Too bad that video cut them all short...

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »
In the game, Luigi moves the ball...without his hands. Basically, Luigi uses psychic powers to toss the ball at the goalie. :/

Wario eats the ball, blows up like a balloon, then shoots it at the goalie at high speeds.

These are just a few of the very strange and unusual powers the Mario gang has kept hidden from the public until this time. And all it took was a very angry soccer game to bring them out.

So to answer your question, I guess I like Wario and Luigi's mega strikes.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 02:27:32 PM »
I really like the whole idea of Mega Strikes. I think it's an innovative use of the goalie, and it makes for intense situations as well as miracle comebacks and ARGH-almost! situations, like when you're about to finish a Mega Strike and someone slide tackles you.

As far as the best Mega Strike animation, I haven't seen all of them but I like how Peach grows enormous wings for some strange reason, and I really hate Bowser Jr.'s (or Baby Bowser or whoever he is). He is just annoying.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 08:56:14 PM »
Luigi's is the coolest...and I'm not just saying that because he's my favorite character and all. Bowser's also looks pretty rad.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 12:02:09 AM »
I voted Yoshi. You can't beat Cute Little Yoshi Wings.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 09:50:24 AM »
I like Waluigi's and not just because I like him. But because I love how he just brings out that whip. It reminds me a bit of Indiana Jones.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 07:48:40 PM »
I like the one where they remove Petey Pirahna and Bowser Jr from the Mario-verse forever. That would be the coolest mega stike!

Oh, you mean the ones from the game?.. They are all great, except for the 2 aforementioned characters. Those 2 were just plain weird and sucked.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »
Well Petey Piranha is now a character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  Enjoy.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 07:48:28 AM »
Diddy Kong's was maximum awesome.

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 08:31:27 AM »
Yeah, Diddy Kong is so different from the others (which makes it awesome). Instead of getting angry and smashing the ball with complete rage, he goes all Buddah on us and sends the ball towards the goalie with peace. Really, really cool mega strike.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Sqrt2

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 04:43:58 AM »
i liked Daisy's, Diddy's, and Waluigi's. Both Petey's and Peach's are OK, but I puzzled: Why does Yoshi's head turn red when he does his Megastrike?
AA fanboy and proud!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 06:15:53 PM »
Because he burns with RAGE.

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 08:18:32 PM »
I love Luigi but its not the only reason i voted for him.  He uses like powers to fling the ball toward the net.  That is awesome!!

Print