Print

Author Topic: SMG Impressions (NWR)  (Read 3987 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: October 01, 2007, 10:28:04 AM »

Some impressions via NWR....

From what I played at GC 2007, Super Mario Galaxy appears to be a prime example of how a game can utilise the strengths of the Wii console to their fullest. Not only are the graphics and sound design amazing, the game also takes advantage of practically every control feature offered by the Wii Remote and Nunchuk: You press buttons, move the control stick, aim, flick, and swing your way through the levels, and these actions never feel gimmicky.

Read more at the link!

Link: NintendoWorldReport
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »
This game sounds nice. I am so going to get it!

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 06:01:46 AM »
The more I read about Super Mario Galaxy, the more I anticipate it. It takes a lot for me to be hyped for a game, but this has been my most wanted Wii game since well...ever since it was announced. With the exception of those paragraphs talking about the lack of difficulty and lack of open environments, everything was positive. (Personally, I'm not worried about that type of stuff. A more linear 3D Mario game is something I've actually wanted for a long time, and like Lasse Pallesen said, levels like the cookie cutter factory show high difficulty). Every time I read a hands on impression, see a video, etc, I just can't help but to smile.

Print