Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Brawl released in North America  (Read 15596 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: March 09, 2008, 12:05:01 AM »
After a couple of delays, the highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl is out now in North America.

In related news, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the subject of today's FoxTrot comic. You can read it online at FoxTrot.com.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:05:02 PM by MEGAߥTE »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 01:46:41 AM »
Now to wait a few days for shipping.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 10:47:04 AM »
Well, I've got it. I haven't really played before, but I'm so far pleased with what I've seen my brother play. However... *Goes back to reading back of box with microscope*
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 11:12:53 AM »
I'll be getting my copy in a couple of hours from GameStop since I preordered it there and they have a few good deals this weekend. 

10% off used games:
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/newnews/fsi/images/EBC3004801.jpg

SSBB only $9.99 with two select Wii games traded-in, 10% of guide, 50% of plushies, Super Paper Mario only $34.99: 
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/030708/images/olfsi_030708-1.jpg
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »
MINE WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!! ****! Sorry for the swear, but I've tried everything! I WANT SMASH!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:52:14 AM by Deezer »
I really don't care much for logic.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 11:30:03 AM »
^ I heard something like that from somebody else. Something tells me there is going to be a conspiracy going on soon...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 11:55:38 AM »
I have to wait until tomorrow.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 12:18:59 PM »
Hmm, now European people have to wait 3 months...
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 12:55:13 PM »
MINE WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!! ****! Sorry for the swear, but I've tried everything! I WANT SMASH!!!

Patience is a virtue, young padawan.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 01:38:11 PM »
Patience is a virtue, young padawan.

Me no want pat... patin... ... whatever word you say. ME WANT SMASH!!!
I really don't care much for logic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
Shut up.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/gameSSBB.jsp
Yeah. Another week's delay, just for you. Except I'll be in Reno for spring break and won't be able to play until I get back, making it a two-week wait from now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »
Can someone who is more technically-minded (or is just in the know) please answer my question:

I live in a PAL territory, and currently own a Nintendo Wii which is crying out for Brawl. My question is; will it have to be repaired to play Brawl, as many NTSC Wiis are, or has some issue already been rectified (though I know it's not a fault with the disk)?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 02:41:53 PM »
have I mentioned that I have to wait until tomorrow?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 02:56:45 PM »
I live in a PAL territory, and currently own a Nintendo Wii which is crying out for Brawl. My question is; will it have to be repaired to play Brawl, as many NTSC Wiis are, or has some issue already been rectified (though I know it's not a fault with the disk)?
It's a problem with the laser getting dirty.  So if your Wii was kept in a clean environment, it should be fine.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »
have I mentioned that I have to wait until tomorrow?
Except I'll be in Reno for spring break and won't be able to play until I get back, making it a two-week wait from now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print