Print

Author Topic: Movesets  (Read 27278 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: March 21, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »
Here's where you can post movesets--complete or incomplete--for any character/person/thing you want, period, if they were theoretically in a Smash Bros. game. It can be someone mildly plausible, like Ridley or Geno, or someone... not, like the Grinch or Donald Duck.

Me personally, I can't come up with anything at the moment. I'm just curious what you guys'll think up.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 02:23:22 PM »
MAMA LUIGI JOINS THE BRAWL!!!

Moveset

Standard B: He will sumon a fire sumo!

Right/left B: He will start useing his bagels!

Up B: He will use his magic ballon!

Down B: He'll use baby yoshi to throw at people!

Final Smash: He will yell HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP causing everyone on the stage to lose their hearing and die.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 08:44:42 PM »
MAMA LUIGI JOINS THE BRAWL!!!

Moveset

Standard B: He will sumon a fire sumo!

Right/left B: He will start useing his bagels!

Up B: He will use his magic ballon!

Down B: He'll use baby yoshi to throw at people!

Final Smash: He will yell HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP causing everyone on the stage to lose their hearing and die.

WHY
WHY
WHYYYY
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »
Faces of Evil Ganon

Moveset

Standard B: He promises that he'll make you the greatest face in all of [insert stage here]

Right/left B: He will kill you instantly. But there must be light in the room/lair

Up B: Flaming orange skull

Down B: Magic lightning 

Final Smash: He will scream "YOU MUST DIE" or "YOU WILL DIE" and all players on screen will die
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 10:23:32 PM »
I was going to ask, "Why is this in Forum Games?" Then I saw the posts it's achieved as a result, and it belongs here now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 11:05:49 PM »
Faces of Evil Ganon

Moveset

Standard B: He promises that he'll make you the greatest face in all of [insert stage here]

Right/left B: He will kill you instantly. But there must be light in the room/lair

Up B: Flaming orange skull

Down B: Magic lightning 

Final Smash: He will scream "YOU MUST DIE" or "YOU WILL DIE" and all players on screen will die

WHY
WHY
WHYYYY

You say this Coming.

Robotnik

B Move: He'll fire his ray gun to make you explode (I DON'T REMEMBER PROGRAMMING YOU TO BEAT ME)

Side B Move: He'll attack with his... um you know....

Up B move: He'll get on his Egg-O-Matic  and take to the skies.

Down B Move: He'll jump up and down and start yelling. Anyone around him will get hurt.

More to come.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »
WHY
WHY
WHYYYY

You say this Coming.

Robotnik

B Move: He'll fire his ray gun to make you explode (I DON'T REMEMBER PROGRAMMING YOU TO BEAT ME)

Side B Move: He'll attack with his... um you know....

Up B move: He'll get on his Egg-O-Matic  and take to the skies.

Down B Move: He'll jump up and down and start yelling. Anyone around him will get hurt.

More to come.
SNOOPING AS USUAL
Regards, Uncle Dolan

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 07:05:59 PM »
Waluigi:
B Move, Chain Chomp Sling: Obvious. Takes out Chain Chomp and hits you. 11 - 15% Damage.

Side B Move, Tennis Racket: Sort of like Roy's B Move. Takes out tennis racket and PWN's you. 20% Damage.

Up B Move, Golf Club Dive: Use's his golf club, points it in the air, and jumps. Anywhere from 3 to 19% Damage.

Down B Move, Super Stomp: Slams his foot on the ground hard. 17% Damage if used correctly.

Taunt: Swings his tennis racket twice and says "Waluigi, number one!"

Final Smash, Waluigi Kart: Similar to Captain Falcon's, but requires no aiming whatsoever. Guaranteed KO. If not, 50 - 65% Damage.

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 08:25:55 PM »
Wait, you said it was a guaranteed KO? Then how come it only does 50% damage at times? :/
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 04:48:24 AM »
Because. Guaranteed KO if your opponent doesn't hit a ceiling and come back, hit a wall and come back etc..
Mostly any open space. Hitting you would be hard since there's a computer monitor between us.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
"60% of the time it works every time."

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 05:13:12 PM »
NOTE: all of these damages are approximate, and may vary depending on usage. Smash attack totals are varied from uncharged to fully charged.
Toad

General Overview
Toad is a powerful but very light character, one of the lightest in the game. His frame is small, and hence he is hard to hit due to his little size. He has slow-medium running speed and a jump that is slightly lower than average (about the same as Mario's, and only has two jumps, not counting his third jump), but his attacks are quick to pull off. He falls under the Mario series category. Also, Toadsworth can take Toad's place as a B move for Peach.

Entrance
Toad walks out of a door from Subspace (SMB2) and does a little, excited jump as the door disappears in a mini magical display.

Alternate Colours
Regular
Red Team (vest turns red)
Blue Team (spots on head turn blue)
Green Team (spots and vest go green)
Toadette (vest turns pink, shroom top turns mainly pink with white spots)
Poison Shroom (Vest and most of shroom top turn dark purple, pants and spots turn black.)

Availability
Unlockable.
1. Shoot all pictures in credits to unlock, after beating Subspace Emissary.
2. Beat Classic as Peach on Very Hard, no Continues, after beating Subspace Emissary.
3. 500 Vs. matches.
After fulfilling one of the above criteria, defeat him in a battle to unlock him. You'll fight him on Mario Circuit (I'm assuming it's Brawl we're discussing)

A Moves/Tilts/Dash
A+A+A Combo: Left hand slap, followed by right hand slap, then a light headbutt. Sends opponent sideways. 2+2+5%.
Up Tilt: Similar to Ness' Up Tilt, sends opponent upwards. 8%.
Forward Tilt: Backhand slap, sends opponent sideways. 6%.
Down Tilt: Shoots out his foot and catches opponent low, somewhat similar to Fox's Down Tilt but weaker. Good combo starter. 4%.
Dash Attack: Runs forward with arms outstretched; similar to Peach's dash attack, but slightly less powerful in damage (great in knockback, though). 7%.

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash: Slams opponent with shroom head, stepping slightly forward. Strong attack, sends opponent out at 40 degree angle. 12-20%.
Up Smash: Does a mini-leap (has almost no vertical effect), and hits upwards like a character would in Mario Party. Sends on either side at any angle between 45 and 135 degrees. 13-23%.
Down Smash: Spinning kick; has little range thanks to his short (non-existent?) legs. Sends mainly upwards. 14-18%.

Aerial Attacks
Nair: Extends leg, and catches opponents on way down. A lot of landing lag, sends opponent upwards at reasonable angle. Similar to Mario's Nair, 9%.
Fair: Smashes forward with his mushroom top (he seems to use that a lot, doesn't he?), similar effect to Falcon's Knee but weaker in knockback. Takes time to get right. 14%.
Bair: Spins about in mid-air with arms at his side. 4% with each hit, little knockback until last hit (which has 7%).
Uair: Flips in mid-air, basically same as Mario's. 12%.
Dair: Hits downwards hard with two feet. Strong knockback, meteor smash. 14%.

B Moves
B Neutral: Spore. Spreads spores in both directions, causes opponents to fall asleep. Spread weakens over time in a way reminiscent of Bowser's Flamethrower. Also causes 2 damage, and if you touch Toad himself during the duration of the attack, you gain a flower on your head. Also usable in mid-air, even though opponents cannot fall asleep in mid-air.
B+Smash (first time): Golden Mushroom. He holds up a Golden Mushroom, and charges it up. It is like a combination of Luigi's Green Missile and Samus' Charge Shot. It can be halted in a similar way to Samus' Charge Shot, but leaving it uncharged will then make his eventual attack weaker, as the charge cannot be resumed. Takes several precious seconds to charge. Usable in mid-air.
B+Smash (second time): Mushroom Boost. Toad blasts forward like Pikachu's Skull Bash, but more powerful and surrounded by golden flames. 6% (meh) to 35% (O_O). Usable in mid-air.
B+Down: Treasure Chest. Pulls out a Treasure Chest from SMB3, and propels it onto the ground in front of him. This does 15%, but is situational.
B+Down (mid-air): Treasure Chest. Similar in use to Bowser's B+Down; Toad raises it above his head in mid-air, and then puts it below him, where it gathers speed (and takes him with it), increasing his descent time, trapping people underneath if they're caught, and eventually causing 20 damage.
B+Up: Phanto Lift. Toad summons a Phanto to lift him upwards, which can be controlled with the Control Stick; he can press B to disembark at any time, or otherwise he will be dropped off after about 2 seconds (Phanto moves quickly). After Phanto drops Toad, it flies around the screen or a moment, doing 5% to anyone he hits. Otherwise, this attack does no damage, though it is useful for escaping tight situations.

Grabs/Throws
Grab: Toad grabs the opponent, and lifts him above his head. His grab is similar to DK's, but Toad is not slowed down by lifting an enemy character. However, he cannot attack while grabbing something, whether it be the player he is holding or another.
F-Throw: Throws forwards at a slightly downwards angle, like he does in SMB2. Good for a quick KO, especially for players with little horizontal recovery. Deadly at higher %. 7%.
D-Throw: Throws opponent down on ground below him, and buries them in ground. 3%, but decent for immobilizing for a while.
U-Throw: Smashes opponent onto ground, and similar in effect to Dair. 10%, great combo starter.
B-Throw: Tosses opponent backwards at a 45 degree angle. 5%; mainly useless in 1v1, but good in Team Battle.

Taunts
1. Waves and yells "Hey!"
2. Raises both arms in a victorious pose and shouts "I'm the Best!"
3. Toadette appears, and they dance around for a couple of seconds.

Win Poses
1. Spins on the spot before landing on one knee with arms outstretched, and yelling "Toad Win!"
2. Does a flip on the spot, but lands on his bottom awkwardly, before scratching his head and looking confused.
3. Twirls a vegetable on his finger like a basketball before throwing it into the air and catching it in his other hand.
4. (Only for victory over Mario) Toad jumps up and down in his 8-bit form from SMB as "Thank you Mario, but your princess is in another castle!" appears onscreen above him.

Final Smash
DREAM MACHINE (don't know if it's the official name for it, but it's the machine from the final battle of SMB2)
Toad raises one arm, and bellows "Let's go!" The Dream Machine drops from the sky, and lands behind the stage. It glows red, and then begins to shoot out flaming vegetables at high speeds. They fly into the air, then descend quickly, similarly to Ness/Lucas' PK Starstorm, but quicker and with smaller projectiles. The vegetables cause 10% each, and this lasts for a few seconds. Toad is still damageable (though not by the vegetables), but after doing its attack, the Dream Machine explodes, causing 30% to anyone who is too close (including Toad himself). The effect of this is similar to a Bob-omb or Nova Bomb exploding, but bigger.

btw, I was going to put a POW Block as an attack, but I thought it would be better served as an awesome item. :D I think I went slightly overboard, though...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 01:18:04 AM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »
Incredible!!

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »
Smashy

B standard: hit with all hammers at once
B+up: jumps up while spinning and hitting enemy multiple times
B+down: Ground pound with hammers. This move works better when you do it in the air.
B left/right: run while hammers are swinging
A: kicks and swings hammer
Pressing A over and over real fast: Swings hammers faster and more powerful
Run+A: jump kick
grab+up: jumps up and slams challenger down
grab+left/right: swings hammer so powerful, enemy flies out of there like a baseball
grab+down: gets on top of enemy and hits enemy with hammers over and over again
A+left/right: hammers charge energy and hit enemy really hard
A+up: jumps up while swinging hammers
A+down: hammers swing in all directions
A+down while in air: falls while spinning fast hitting enemys over and over again
final smash: He gets really big, slams the hammers down and takes everyone out at once.

a smashy is one of those spikeys from Yoshi's Island that had all of its spikes replaced with hammers

it enters by jumping in and slamming hammers down on ground

you earn it from having yoshi win 3 brawls against level 9 CPUs

d-pad up: spins around and yells out yeah
d-pad left/right: does a flip
d-pad down: it yells out "whos your daddy"
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »
^ Those... don't exist.

Ultima Shadow's Toad moveset = pwnage, but...

EntranceToad drives in upon his Kart, before hopping out of it. It then disappears.
No, no, no, he pops out of one of a sack like in SMB!

Print