Print

Author Topic: Pokemon DP again  (Read 20411 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2008, 09:37:59 AM »
Sure, although like I've said before, coming into #TMK is one of the best ways to organize these things.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2008, 06:28:15 AM »
Well... about that... #tmk won't work on my computer, and I don't really want to download anything...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »
In other words, you don't have the right Java plug in and you're too chicken to download a IRC client tested by hundreds of thousands of satisfied people.

EDIT: You're sure the Java client didn't work? I heard from WarpRattler that you entered this morning around 7:32 or so, but departed after only a minute.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:58:48 PM by Suffix »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »
Yep, I guess I was thinking of a different computer, like maybe one at my library... I'm pretty sure I'm good for the rest of the week.  I haven't had time to do much online since Saturday; I've been doing some roof work.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »
I still need Arceus, but only when I can get him legit.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 03:04:35 PM by Turtlekid1 »

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2009, 07:06:22 PM »
I know I have an active Pokemon topic, but this is unrelated to EV training: Is there a way to get Cherrim to stay open after it opens up? I know it opens in sunny weather (or after using the Sunny Day move) but it isn't open after that particular fight is over.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2009, 04:22:52 PM »
Unfortunately, Cherrim only reveals its flower form when its in battle and when the sun is harsh. Then returns back to normal when the battle is over. Cherrim is like Castform in this way. I wish I could see Castform's water droplet form outside of battle, but I can't. It's just the way the game was made. :(   
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »
Bah. I had a feeling that's what someone would say.

Now for something different: Does anybody have Regice, Regirock, and Registeel that they can loan me? I want to attempt to get my own Regigigas before asking for one. I'll give them back, I promise. :D

Edit: I should be able to get on sometime this weekend, more likely on Sunday, either before 11 or after 6. I'll post in this topic when I am on (side note: do we have a trading topic/board here on TMK?)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 08:28:54 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
That reminds me. When I wiped my Diamond, I killed half my Pokemon. Well, this sucks. If I really push, I might be able to get Regirock, Registeel and Regice to you. Might.

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »
Well that's ok. Don't strain yourself. XD

I will be free also Monday before 4, or all day Tuesday. Unless something comes up. :)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2009, 04:08:24 PM »
I can loan you the Regis.  Or just loan you Regigigas (Unless you want it for a reason besides the Pokedex, which I couldn't possibly understand). 
No, seriously, its ability makes it useless.  I guess it's an okay HM Slave... 

Is tomorrow good?  I seem to have just missed you before 4 in your time zone.

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
I was sick on Monday (another migraine, this time with some actual.. being sick). Maybe another day (Friday, perhaps). Is there anything in particular you want to trade for?

I hate putting things off and not having any internet at my own place.

Edit: I guess if you want to loan me all four, that's ok. But I wanted the other three so I could try and catch my own Gigas. You don't happen to have a spare Master Ball do you? XD
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:13:07 AM by Toad »

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2009, 02:59:44 PM »
Sorry to double post, but I will be near an internet connection for a couple of hours. Is there anything specific someone is looking for that I could loan you in return for the Regi-things (do they breed?)

Edit: Something came up at work, so I will be gone. Maybe Monday before five, or Tuesday (I am definitley off Tuesday). Sorry to keep haveing to cancel plans. I will make it up. :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:27:19 PM by Toad »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2009, 09:12:58 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »
Whoa! Is that another one of Gamestop's giveaways? Sweet!

Also, it looks like the gaming gods are not with me: ice is falling from the heavens (not snow, ice) and it looks like the mall is closing early. If we get that full inch the weathermen are predicting, the mall may not even be open tomorrow, and I may not be able to get out of my driveway (we have sort of a slope down to our apt..)

So, again, plans have changed.. :(

Edit: Haha! No ice storm is going to stop me! I am at my parents, on the internet. I will get my game out after I have had some breakfast (took Nicky to work, roads are fine but at least I know she's safe).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:03:48 AM by Toad »

Print