Print

Author Topic: SO what is your favourite brand of banana?  (Read 14512 times)

« on: March 06, 2009, 03:51:31 PM »
What's your favourite banana brand? Del Monte? Fyfes? Pratt's? Kini? Chiquita? Bonita? Dole? Mine is Chiquita. So, what is yours?
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 05:48:32 PM »
The kind that comes in a peel.

Honestly, I could care less. If it's  banana, it's a banana. I'll stick them in my ears either way.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 06:14:42 PM »
My favorite type of bananas are the ones that are yellow and sweet. Yeah...that's about it.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 06:31:43 PM »
A friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said, "No, but I want a regular banana later, so yeah."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »
I hate the taste of bananas in every way, shape, and form; I find them absolutely repulsive. So much so, that even the tiniest hint of banana--real or artificial flavor--completely ruins the taste of whatever it's in and I will not eat it. (Ironically I like most other fruit, with the exception of melons.)

So I guess my favorite brand would be one that makes plastic fruit. ...Or maybe Rare bananas--you know, the ones in the DKC games?
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 07:07:56 PM »
I don't see how anybody could hate bananas with such passion. My favorite banana brand... hmm... Don't have one. I just love bananas.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »
I hate bannanas too. I'm sorry!

Yeah, even chewy, artificial ones just don't taste good at all to me. Thier flavor is...sickening to me, if I could only use one word.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 08:28:17 PM »
Or maybe Rare bananas--you know, the ones in the DKC games?

Assuming they really are made by the Banana Fairies and are also the source of DK's awesome strength, then I guess I'd have to agree with this. ;)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 10:55:06 PM »
I hate the taste of bananas in every way, shape, and form; I find them absolutely repulsive. So much so, that even the tiniest hint of banana--real or artificial flavor--completely ruins the taste of whatever it's in and I will not eat it. (Ironically I like most other fruit, with the exception of melons.)

So I guess my favorite brand would be one that makes plastic fruit. ...Or maybe Rare bananas--you know, the ones in the DKC games?

Except for the bit about melons, I like melons.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »
Bananas are the Samuel L. Jacksons of the fruit world.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 12:36:57 PM »
They play the role of a guy that gets de-handed, electrocuted, and thrown out a hundred-story high window by some old politician?  They've had it with these snakes on a plane?  How so?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 03:34:47 PM by Sapphira »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 06:28:29 PM »
If that got edited for what I think it got edited for, then I will seriously consider lighting myself on fire.

P.S. Please don't let what I just said derail the topic.
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »
Pants bananas.

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2009, 07:53:47 PM »
A couple pf times at lunch at school, I was eating a banana and a kid with a banana says "Hey you! With the banana! Yeah, you! Want to trade bananas?"
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 08:52:50 PM »
Bananas are only good if I just eat a little bit, so banana slices as a side (in all other cases, I usually end up shamefully wasting half a banana) is fine. As for brand, I don't really care. Also, shouldn't this be poll?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print