Print

Author Topic: The QUOTE Thread!  (Read 16048 times)

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« on: January 10, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
Post every quote you want from whatever thread yo want!

Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 01:34:01 am         

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowser, without a second thought
Guess who's back!!!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 04:51:38 PM »

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 04:53:24 PM »
on: December 02, 2004, 12:16:35 pm         

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-oh!  It's another dumb topic from Yoshi. Rex.  This can only spell disaster!  I really hope not.  Anyway this topic is for the new members of the site to come and be able to introduce themselves to everyone, and talk about themselves and what they like and stuff (and maybe ask a few questions about the site).  This is completely optional and they can still make new topics to say hi but I just thought it would be handy to have one place where the "newbies" as some call them could talk about themselves.  If this is a bad idea then Deezer can quickly delete this like my other bad ideas, but I want to try this.  So, who's new here?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you
Guess who's back!!!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 05:08:40 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »

I'd been wondering if we could use another quote thread since the other one is almost entirely chat room quotes.  Alas, you guys may have ruined this one already.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 05:15:53 PM »
It wasnt them, i started it and seemed to overlook that
Guess who's back!!!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 06:18:39 PM »
As long as people keep only posting chatroom quotes in "Classic Quotes from Forum Members" (ironically enough, the only non-chatroom quote I can recall being cited in there was a post by me that was a Steven Wright line), this thread is fine by me.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »
I suppose the original Classic Quote thread's preoccupation with archiving chatroom quotes is justifiable, as, unlike posts in the actual Forums, they don't last forever.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 07:00:38 PM »
I suppose the original Classic Quote thread's preoccupation with archiving chatroom quotes is justifiable, as, unlike posts in the actual Forums, they don't last forever.
Guess who's back!!!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 07:08:09 PM »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 07:18:01 PM »
Hey, look, it's the first legitimate post here!

ShadowBrain's Top Quotes of '09
(Don't worry about the APAs--this one's off the record!)

Definitely bump - old threads are fun.

P.S. In general, don't be a *****; just post whatever you want wherever you want and don't care what anybody thinks. That's my motto anyway. This includes bumping, double-posting, one-word posts, and posting pictures of God touching a man's penis.

In response to this...
Who knew that the entire internet could be summarized in one sentence?

The original post is gone, but in its place...
The post read:

Actually, the highest rated handheld game ever made is m___________.

(Originally uncensored.)

More of a post than a quote, but...

EEHEEHEE

Everyone here knows they look like Pikachu with Hank Hill's face so just cut the crap guys.

And last but not least, even though I didn't really read the whole thing...
Well, once it started getting annoying, the chatroom was developed and he started spamming that, so after that and more spam, he was banned.

However, in the 6 year gap he hasn't been here, he's matured a lot more doesn't write "yay" and stupid phrases constantly... just stupid questions and stupid answers. Wait, that should be in the ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer thread.... wait what the heck, why am I turning this into a Wikipedia article on marioguy?

wikipedia.org > Search > Sadib100:

It has been suggested that this article be deleted for not meeting Wikipedia's quality standards.

Marioguy

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see marioguy (disambiguation)

"Sadib100" redirects here. For other uses, see Sadib100 (disambiguation)

Sadib100 is an internet troll that lives in Texas.

Etymology

"Marioguy" is simply a compound word using the words "Mario" and "guy" together, implying that he is a/the "Mario guy." His most recent alias, "Sadib100," is simply his first name with "100" trailing it, maybe implying that he is..... one hundred of something.[citation needed]

First Appearance

Sadib100 appeared on The Mushroom Kingdom message boards in late 2003.[citation needed] He seemed quite normal at first, but soon became something everyone hates on a relatively clean message board: a spammer.[1]

TMK Era and "Yay"

During Marioguy's relatively annoying stay here, he used the word "yay" so much at this forum that the word is now considered a taboo among veteran forum members. Sapphira was so annoyed by the constant use of it that she threatened to ban anyone who said the word "yay." However, some people[who?] thought it was hilarious. He had ultimately been banned just weeks after signing up.[2]

Recent Career

Marioguy has appeared on the TMK forums once again, as "Sadib100."[3] He had created the username quite a long time ago, but apparently checked if it was still active and as we all know, it was. He's back again doing the same thing as six years ago, but with a slightly less intrusive approach.... if you can even say that.

Future

Spamming.[citation needed]

References

[1]"Everyone hates a spammer," says TMK forum members in fake poll.
[2]Upon checking marioguy's account.
[3]As shown by obvious empirical evidence.

External Links

Spamming 101 at TMK forums.
Sadib100's website

EDIT: Now that I've been saying "6 years," I just realized that last week (August 7th) marked my 6th year here!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
oh god its MJ!
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2010, 12:11:55 AM »
I don't believe Mushroom Junkie has posted in this thread.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print