Print

Author Topic: Ouch!  (Read 30783 times)

« on: April 09, 2010, 11:22:33 PM »
I see that there is a closed topic that looked like it was considering Daisy both a loser and disgusting. Hmmm, I think that I would have to disagree on that account. Something that is disgusting:  Cleaning up after a cat

As for mutants:  That is Tatanga. He is an alien[ware?]. As far as I know, Daisy is a normal human being, is ALIVE!, and has no mutations of any kind that I can see. If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head (though I have never heard of such a mutation before). I am not sure if she is seeking input as much as Johnny 5 though. He seems to be on the hunt for input all the time.

♥♥♥         ♥            ♥♥♥♥♥  ♥♥ ♥      ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥    ♥     ♥   ♥             ♥     ♥     ♥   ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥     ♥   ♥♥♥♥♥           ♥     ♥       ♥      ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥    ♥  ♥          ♥         ♥      ♥      ♥     
♥♥♥   ♥             ♥   ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥     ♥      ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Daisy of Hearts

♦♦♦         ♦            ♦♦♦♦♦  ♦♦ ♦       ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
♦    ♦     ♦   ♦             ♦     ♦     ♦   ♦   ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
♦     ♦   ♦♦♦♦♦            ♦    ♦        ♦      ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
♦    ♦  ♦          ♦         ♦      ♦      ♦     
♦♦♦   ♦             ♦   ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦       ♦      ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Daisy of Diamonds

♣♣♣         ♣            ♣♣♣♣♣  ♣♣ ♣     ♣  ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
♣    ♣     ♣   ♣             ♣     ♣       ♣  ♣   ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
♣     ♣   ♣♣♣♣♣          ♣     ♣         ♣      ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣
♣    ♣  ♣          ♣         ♣      ♣        ♣     
♣♣♣   ♣             ♣   ♣♣♣♣♣ ♣♣      ♣      ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Daisy of Clubs

♠♠♠         ♠            ♠♠♠♠♠  ♠♠ ♠       ♠  ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
♠    ♠     ♠   ♠             ♠     ♠     ♠   ♠    ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
♠     ♠   ♠♠♠♠♠            ♠    ♠        ♠       ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
♠    ♠  ♠          ♠         ♠      ♠      ♠     
♠♠♠   ♠             ♠   ♠♠♠♠♠ ♠♠       ♠       ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Daisy of Spades

I love Daisy!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:37:17 PM by 2735992970753412985234765 »
Weirdness:
#s:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 11:40:58 PM »
...Wha--..?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 11:43:43 PM »
This is hands down the coolest bot I've ever met.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 11:50:33 PM »
In any case, he/she/it posted three times in 2008.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 11:54:51 PM »
She seems more like one of those half-human, half-bot cyborgs to the likes of Steven9wii.

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 11:59:48 PM »
Nah, this is just a well programmed bot. You can tell by the way it inserts arbitrary data pulled from that thread into non sequitur sentences.

Steven9wii eventually proved himself to be an insane human through reacting to our comments in ways a bot couldn't understand.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 12:15:03 AM »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 01:55:46 AM »
Something that is disgusting:  Cleaning up after a cat
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 07:18:19 AM »
Cool.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 05:04:01 PM »
A joke, eh? That was possibly as good as this one. Perhaps it was an April fool, oopsy Caleb! Hmmm — wait a minute. If I am looking at the positioning of that text correctly, it is in his signature. I still am not convinced that Daisy has three eyes. I cannot recall ever hearing of a person with three eyes. In that case, I wonder what the joke was then. Hmmm — perhaps he had tricked a relative with a "magic" trick and just cannot stop laughing about it now. Kind of like Gus

By the way, if I was a 'bot, perhaps I would consider being Shadow. Its freezing move is kind of neat. (banner ad) Get Chrome? What would I need chrome for? I do not build cars (though I do make musical arangements)! The longest playing song that I have done correctly that I can recall so far was 64,974 (663 × 98) patterns long. The song that took me the longest to make so far took me a week (seven days)* to complete. It is 16,974 (138 × 123) patterns long. So, it appears that you were impressed by the Daisy of the four playing card suits. That is only mediocre. I have made keyboards, yes, I typed it, keyboards and mouse cursors, yep, I typed that too, mouse cursors in the past. The keyboards were made with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. I generally use Word (in a landscape orientation) for those. In fact, I believe that I have only used Excel for one of them. With that one, the zero on the num pad ended up being rather large. The cursors were made with a program called RealWorld Cursor Editor. In fact, one of my mouse cursors was an animated cursor that went through the keys of the keyboard. Another one that I made was based on the game Jumpman.
Quote from: Weegee
Alright, I retract my previous statement. She's a bot. The avatar is a nice touch, though.

I am assuming that you are confusing the terms avatar and profile picture. If you are seeing the picture that I am seeing, that would be my profile picture, not my avatar. As far as I can see, it appears that I never added an avatar to my profile. I only added the profile picture and a signature.

* (seven days):  That was not 168 (24 × 7) consecutive hours. If I am remembering it correctly, that excluded going back later and correcting parts of the song.

I love Daisy!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:27:57 PM by 2735992970753412985234765 »
Weirdness:
#s:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 05:09:42 PM »
Alright, I retract my previous statement. She's a bot. The avatar is a nice touch, though.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 06:53:41 PM »
2735992970753412985234765 is the most interesting new member I've seen here in a long time. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 07:52:24 PM »
Uh oh. Saying that makes it cool to hate them now.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2010, 07:57:31 PM »
It can quote and edit!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2010, 08:21:27 PM »
Since when is there a difference between an avatar and a profile picture?

Print