Video Games > Video Game Chat

Your first video game

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ultima Shadow:
I'd have no idea what my first game would be... I've fond memories of watching my sister play DOOM on our old computer (still have the disc!) and bunch of other shareware from a CD-ROM (Highway Hunter, some pinball game, Octolris... yeeaaah). But probably before that was my old Atari 2600, loved the old fishing games. I remember getting really upset as a child because the transformer for it blew up and ended its life. (Come to think of it, that'd still be pretty upsetting...)

Kimimaru:
I think I said this on another thread, but Sonic The Hedgehog 3 was the first game I ever played, with Hydrocity Zone being the first area I ever played.

jdaster64:
First one I remember playing was Duck Hunt (sadly, Mario didn't interest me at the time), when I was around 5.  I remember playing various Mario games with friends over the next few years, though, including SMB, SMAS, MK64, SMBDX, and the first Mario Party.

Toad:
My first game was the SMB/Duck Hunt combo, I believe. I was way more into SMB, but Duck Hunt was fun (blasted dog!)

Before that though, I may have attempted to play Donkey Kong at the local bowling alley (not by myself of course. I was like, 5 and my parents bowled a lot back then).

jmdblazer:
My first video game was either Star Fox 64 or Super Mario 64. I think we got both of them at the same time when my parents bought the system from one of my Dad's coworkers (I think we also got Goldeneye with it, though my parents wouldn't let me play it until several years later). We had recently moved to a new state, and I hadn't started school yet, so that N64 was one of my only friends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version