Print

Author Topic: February 2012 ADVANCED Poster nominations  (Read 4340 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: March 02, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »
Here's a place to post a your February list of nominations for this years awards so that voting will go better next Winter. 

CrossEyed7 does a great job with the awards so feel free to copy/paste his template from http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=13894.0 if needed. 

January Thread: http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=13952.msg597152
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 04:38:04 PM »
People posted in February!?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 09:14:59 AM »
People posted in the January list?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:51:03 PM »
Sig: "'I understand that [Toad] has some popularity. Somehow.' ~ Shigeru Miyamoto" - Toad
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 05:57:34 PM »
I'd also like to keep track of all the songs that our people release on here this year. Let me know if I miss any:

February songs:

(there will most likely be a Song of the Year category next year)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:36:03 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 10:02:50 PM »
Thanks CC (I always think of C.C. DeVille when I post that) 7.  At least I know you are serous about the nominations and awards. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 01:23:27 AM »
By the way, guys, feel free to nominate yourselves here for anything if you want.

Print