Video Games > Video Game Chat

Shadow likes Amy

<< < (8/11) > >>

Pyrasaur:
I'm confused as to why everyone mistakes Sonic and Shadow for each other. Is everyone in the game colourblind or something? And I was kinda wondering why Shadow didn't just break Amy's neck or something when she glomped onto him.... Maybe he doesn't like to hurt girls or something.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Edited by - Pyrasaur on 7/9/2002 7:25:16 PM

MadMario:
I have the first book. It explains how it all started. At first, Sonic is 8 and Robuttnik (as Sonic calls him) is 15. They lived together (not very well, of course) in Uncle Chuck's home. Robotnik (his real name) was only interested in making robots. Eventually, because of Eggman's crazy "inventions", Uncle Chuck kicks him out of the house. About 7 years later, when Sonic was FIFTEEN and Eggman was 22, Robotnik took over Mobius and started making robots with his Ro-Bo Machine (we now call it the Robotizer). Blah, Blah, Blah. Sonic meets Sally, they help Uncle Chuck and Muttski (Sonic's dog), and Sonic brings them back to normal with a power ring when they are in Knothole Village. Okay? That states Sonic's age, but I have no clue to Amy's age, but Rob'o the Hedge or whatever the heck his name is meets Amy Rose sometime, don't know when, but he does meet Amy.

By the way, WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH MARIO?!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/11/2002 6:35:08 PM

slickarm:
hello mm did u forget that sonic team created sonic not sega,sega created mobious which if you dont know doesn't exist sega just presents sonic games not create them and there is nothing there say created by sonic team trust me I HAVE THE BOOK TOO!!!your right he was fifteen but now he's 17 amy is 14 my bad to all my freind messed me up.but remember sega made every thing in the story up not sonic team I mean how do you think sonic got from mobious to earth,mobious is by sega duh!!!

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is echidna is and defeat him before it''s to late!!

slickarm:
hello mm did u forget that sonic team created sonic not sega,sega created mobious which if you dont know doesn't exist sega just presents sonic games not create them and there is nothing there say created by sonic team trust me I HAVE THE BOOK TOO!!!your right he was fifteen but now he's 17 amy is 14 my bad to all,my freind messed me up.but remember sega made every thing in the story up not sonic team I mean how do you think sonic got from mobious to earth,mobious is by sega duh!!!

My name is  slick the hedgehog im a street wise hedgehog who is skilled at the martial and was once a police officer until I lost my arm in a sword battle with a mysterious echidna.

But thanks to tails I have a fully functinal mechanical arm and can livean almost normal life exept the I''ve gotten news that the mysterious echidna is after the neon crystals and ME!

My mission,to collect all the crystals,find out who is echidna is and defeat him before it''s to late!!

MadMario:
In case you are a retard, SEGA MADE THE **** SONIC TEAM! Here is my proof:

1. Sonic is Sega's mascot.
2. Sonic has appeared on every single Sega system that came out.
3. The Sonic Team is a section of Sega that was created to make Sonic Games so Sega can focus on the systems and non-Sonic games (Now just non-Sonic games).
4. The Sega logo appears on all Sonic games, the Sonic Team logo does not.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/12/2002 3:23:55 PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version