Print

Author Topic: Mario_Ornaments  (Read 3438 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 04, 2004, 01:24:30 PM »
I just made some Mario Ornaments:

---
Even though it is overdone, that was clutch.

Edited by - Luigison on 12/4/2004 11:40:58 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 01:33:40 PM »
Cool!  You always have the coolest things on the forums.  I made some ornaments a while ago.  They were made of colored clay that you bake in the oven. I made Mario, Peach, Luigi, and toad.

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 05:54:24 PM »
Very interesting. I wonder if you could use a dodecahedron instead of a cube...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 06:16:20 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 06:51:23 PM »
Hey, that's pretty uwesome.

Yes, uwesome.
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 09:10:39 PM »
That's what YOU think, Chup.  I think they're awesome.  But I've got a problem with this whole thing here.  The ornaments do look very cool (and I plan on printing those soon and taping them together) but I don't know how you can hang them on a christmas tree.  How do you tie a knot inside the cube and then make a loop at the top for it to hang on a branch?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 12/4/2004 8:27:58 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 09:21:55 PM »
It is easy to put a hook in the corner.  Take a cheap metal hook that comes with most tree ornaments.  Make sure the end that will go in the Mario ornament is bent so that it won't slip threw the small hole in the corner of the cube.  Tape the sides of the cube together around the hook (with the bent bottom part of the hook inside the cube).  I can give pics later if you need a visual.

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2004, 10:30:08 PM »
Good idea, Luigison!  Thanks!  I can't wait to put these together.  You just can't find Mario ornaments anymore if ever.  Hey, do you think you could do a GameCube cube too?  I'd like to see that.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2004, 10:46:11 PM »
I will see what I can do, but it may take a couple of days because I am tired now and will be very busy the next few days.

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 04:51:54 PM »
Hey luigison how do you do that? Thats cool!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2004, 08:14:30 PM »
Thanks for the dodecahedron net!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 09:30:51 PM »
I used MS Paint (because it's simple) for the horizontal one, but had to use Adobe Photo Shop 7 for the angled one because my version of MS Paint can only flip/rotate in 90 degree intervals.

(Does Microsoft still make jazzed up versions of MS Paint?)

Edited by - Luigison on 12/5/2004 7:34:31 PM

Print