Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Wild World - Friend Codes, Haves, & Wants  (Read 175580 times)

« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2006, 06:53:32 PM »
Metroid: Prime Hunters has attracted a lot of Animal Crossing players.
Does anyone still have the demo?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #526 on: April 23, 2006, 10:10:42 PM »
I still have First Hunt, yes.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #527 on: April 24, 2006, 08:31:47 PM »
I haven't played AC:WW ever since I got MPH. I bet my town is full of weeds now... but I can always time travel back to March 20!
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #528 on: April 24, 2006, 09:17:58 PM »
Heh.. Am I the only one who has been playing the game just about every day since I got it?  I know it may sound a bit extreme, but I suppose it has become part of my daily routine by now.

mon - thurs:
come home from school, snack, computer, dinner, water red turnips and flowers, pluck out weeds, dig up fossils and gyroids, check Nook's, talk to all my villagers, brush teeth, then bed.

fri: check stuff when Redd comes to visit.
sat: pick up a tune from KK Slider before bed.
sun: wake up early to buy some red turnip seeds from Joan.

It's sad, really.

With that said, does anyone have these items by chance?

- modern end table
- modern wardrobe
- florence flask
- medicine chest
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #529 on: May 04, 2006, 06:18:17 PM »
Nick: John
Name: John
Town: Mushland
Code: 4209 7416 3715
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 03:34:45 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

« Reply #530 on: May 13, 2006, 12:59:51 PM »
Heh.. Am I the only one who has been playing the game just about every day since I got it?  I know it may sound a bit extreme, but I suppose it has become part of my daily routine by now.

mon - thurs:
come home from school, snack, computer, dinner, water red turnips and flowers, pluck out weeds, dig up fossils and gyroids, check Nook's, talk to all my villagers, brush teeth, then bed.

fri: check stuff when Redd comes to visit.
sat: pick up a tune from KK Slider before bed.
sun: wake up early to buy some red turnip seeds from Joan.

It's sad, really.

You're not alone. I've done the exact same theing with my Anmial Crossing Game whcih can be tiring/benefiting. I do however, skip picking a tune from K.K. Slider if my saturday night is too busy which isn't a problem. 
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #531 on: June 07, 2006, 02:21:48 PM »
Anyone online now, who wants to play ACWW?

« Reply #532 on: June 11, 2006, 10:25:10 PM »
I got a new friend code!!!

Here:

Name: Eddy
Town: Emylno
FC:4166 8418 5696

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #533 on: June 12, 2006, 06:37:14 AM »
If you got a DS Lite, you don't neeed a new friend code. On your old DS, get to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup screen and select "Options" (the orange one on the right). Then select "Transfer Nintendo WFC Configuration" (on the bottom). Your DS will tell you what to do then. Don't play any online games on your old DS after that unless you want a new friend code.

This post has been repeated in all the Nintendo WFC game topics.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #534 on: June 12, 2006, 01:32:55 PM »
If you got a DS Lite, you don't neeed a new friend code. On your old DS, get to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup screen and select "Options" (the orange one on the right). Then select "Transfer Nintendo WFC Configuration" (on the bottom). Your DS will tell you what to do then. Don't play any online games on your old DS after that unless you want a new friend code.

This post has been repeated in all the Nintendo WFC game topics.

I turned in my old DS, that's why I got a new friend code!!!!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #535 on: June 12, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »
That helps too...

I'm considering using my old DS to start another 24-hour online town. Would anyone want to have another one, since Luigison's is gone?

« Reply #536 on: June 12, 2006, 04:17:22 PM »
That helps too...

I'm considering using my old DS to start another 24-hour online town. Would anyone want to have another one, since Luigison's is gone?

YES please!!!!

I would love too have a place to visit 24/7

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #537 on: June 19, 2006, 07:51:15 PM »
PEARTON IS BACK OPEN!

My friend code changed since I had to move (back) to my old DS. I will try to keep it online all the time. The name and town name are the same, but here's the new friend code: 4166 8466 9814.

An "accident" with time travel left Pearton full of weeds. There's sure to be a few four-leaf clovers there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:53:21 PM by MaxVance »

« Reply #538 on: June 26, 2006, 06:35:52 PM »
I'm looking for some kitchen counters to go with the kitchen corner if it exists. I'll pay a good price. 5,000 for one or above if it comes that bad.
Thank you for rescuing us, Geno! But there is another Star Piece in another land.

« Reply #539 on: June 27, 2006, 07:04:55 PM »
NEW INFORMATION:

Friend Code: 2448-8547-6489
Town: Mario
Name: Chad
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print