Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65372 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« on: April 14, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »
I posted earlier in the "Mario's children" thread that I wrote a fanfic. For now, I'll give the intro/summary (like what you'd read on the back of a book.) Give me your feedback, and if you guys like it, I'll start posting it in chapters (one per day). Note also that only 1/4th is revised and edited, so it'll be incomplete for now. BTW, this story and the character Melony are (c)by me. Here goes:

2 Kingdoms…  1 War…  1 Child…  1 Destiny…

It seemed like a perfect evening in the Mushroom Kingdom. However, Bowser kidnapped the Princess, once again. But this time it was different—much different. Something happened—something terrible—which changed everyone’s lives—especially Peach’s—forever, seemingly overnight. As the Mushroom World is turned upside-down, and the famous heroes struggle to survive, a new hero arises after many long, hard years pass. Struggling through her hardships, eventually she discovers the truth of her identity. The hope of the future lies within her hands as she seeks to fulfill her destiny, with the help of several familiar faces.

"Melony flipped the diary’s page. An old photograph fell out. Delicately she picked it up, her hands a little shaky. She looked at it carefully. It was of her mother—and another man. They were smiling lovingly, their eyes sparkling with joy and passion. Who was this other man? She carefully she turned the photograph over. A date was written on the back. It was almost 17 years ago! …Then she saw it… Her mother’s name and… Mario. …Who was this Mario…? Were they in love with each other…? If her mother loved this man… then why was her father someone else…?"

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2003, 09:08:00 PM »
 Well, I for one would like to read your story.

It seems different from a lot of stories, as in that it's actually original. And while I haven't been exposed to a lot of your writing, from what I have read, it is apparent that you are good at writing.

Hence, I encourage you to post your story, and even continue it, if it's incomplete. It looks interesting, expecially your new character, Melony, as you described her earlier.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 12:02:00 AM »
Umm... that sounds... wrong. What's implied in the story, I mean. Not Black Mage's post.
Nevertheless, I'd like to know the rest of the story.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/14/2003 11:03:55 PM

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 08:46:00 AM »
If what you inferred is what I think, it does seem wrong. Quite apalling, actually. However, this isn't a typical Mario story; it has a much more mature theme to it. In fact, I recommend anyone that is younger than 13 to not read it. This story is very, VERY emotionally intense and sort of apocolyptic (in the Mario universe anyway). Just don't let anything take you by surprise.

Shoot. I can't post it right now, since I have to access the file on the old comp, and I'd have to turn it on. Actually, I'm not supposed to be on the comp right now--my parents password protected my account to keep me out. However, I deciphered the password, so I can sneek in. (I'm so bad.) :) I'll post it later today, when my dad leaves.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 01:04:00 PM »
Okay, it's ready. Uhh...I'm still not sure, though... I don't know how well-received it'll be... I still need more feedback. (In case you didn't notice, I'm very self-conscious about my works.)

Oh, another thing, how do I get italics to work on the board? I kinda need it for the story. I could always compromise, but I'd prefer to use it.

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 05:12:00 PM »

While I'm not one of those slick members who found ways to practice their HTML skills on this board, I think that you may, instead of flat out posting the story on the boards, want to upload it to a web-space provider. That way, you'd be saving yourself a headache. Of course, if you're deadset on posting it like that, then someone else will have to assist you.

However, I stand by my earlier comments, I think you should post it. I'm sure it won't disappoint anyone who reads it.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2003, 08:54:00 PM »
Okay, I'll post it. Stuff in italics'll be in astriks (*). *Deep breath* Here goes. Umm...It's really long, BTW. Let me remind you again, some events may be disturbing and shocking--and rather mature-themed. It's sort of a tragedy/drama/sci-fi/fantasy. Now without further ado:

-Part 1-
Chapter 1: Shattered Dreams
-----------------

“*And a child of Good and Evil shall come to rise. Good will perish and Evil will reign, but the child will destroy the Evil, and Good will prevail once more.*”
“What does that mean?” Mario asked.
“I don’t know.  It came to me in a dream the other night,” Merlon replied.
Mario thought for a moment, “It sounds like some sort of prophecy.”
“Only time will tell.”

------------------------
Luigi came inside, shuffling through the mail. “Hey, Mario!  You have a letter.”
“Cool!  Who’s it from?”
“Open it!”
Mario carefully opened the envelope, and silently read the elegant words scripted on the beautiful stationery.

Dear Mario,
Please come to the castle as soon as you can.  I have a surprise for you.
         Yours truly,
         Peach

As his mind processed the words, he exclaimed, “Wow! A letter from the Princess! She wants me to come over! …I gotta go! See ya, Bro.!” Mario rushed out of the house as Luigi rolled his eyes and sighed.

------------------------
“Your Highness! I have just received a disturbing vision!” A blue-cloaked figure approached as a familiar grotesque monarch glanced up from his thoughts.
“Yes, what is it?”  It was Bowser.
“A voice told me this—” Kamek, the figure, told him the exact same words Merlon had told Mario earlier, “—It came to me in a dream!”
“What could it mean…?” Bowser thought about it for a second. “…It sure doesn’t sound good…!”
“What should we do?”
“We must think of something…”

------------------------
Mario soon arrived at Peach’s Castle. The guards immediately noticed the figure approaching, and smiles formed across their faces as they realized who it was. They eagerly welcomed him in as he stepped into the comforting castle. It was just as he had remembered it—the sky-blue walls with puffy white clouds painted on them…the crimson velvet rug leading up to the top of the stairs…the elegant doors with the insignia of a star on them—he had been there many times before.

“Oh, hi, Mario!” Toad, one of the Royal Mushroom Retainers and close friend to Princess Peach and Mario, headed toward him. “The Princess is upstairs, in her private chambers right now. Go ahead, she’s waiting for you.”
“Thanks, Toad!”

He headed up the stairs and opened the door. The lovely princess stood gazing out the window, then slowly she turned as she heard the door creak open.

“Hi, Mario! I’m so glad you made it.” Her voice was just as beautiful as she. “I made something for you.” She walked over to a nearby table and showed him a scrumptious delectable. “Here, it’s a strawberry cake.”

“Wow, thank you, Peach.  It looks delicious!”  He glanced back up at her. “What’s the special occasion?”

“Nothing, I just felt like making it for you.” She smiled and cut the cake, placing a slice each on two plates, one for each of them. He waited as she sat down on the velvety sofa, then sat down himself on a matching easy chair.

“Mmm…this is so delicious!” He seemed slightly nervous. “Hey Peach, why don’t you meet me at Shooting Star Summit this evening? It’s very beautiful…”

“I’d love to!  How’s 8:00 sound?” she queried, her eyes sparkling.

“Perfect!  But I must go now.  Thank you for the cake.  See you tonight?”

“I’ll see you,” she leaned over and kissed his cheek, his face starting to blush. “Bye!”

------------------------
Inside a dark dungeon-like place, three dark figures stood moping.  They were obviously being punished for something.

“I hate this place.  Why does Bowser always lock us up?”  It was the voice of Wendy O. Koopa.

“’Cuz he says we’re a bunch of no-good, lousy failures,” replied her brother Larry.

Morton chimed in, “He’s the one stupid enough to think we can beat Mario.”

“Hey!  Shut up!” Wendy shouted, “You may have given in to that plumber, but I haven’t!”

“He beat you up, too!” Morton sneered. Wendy turned to a defensive position and the two continued to argue. Larry was sick of their constant bickering.

“Guys! Shut up! Maybe if you can keep from arguing for two seconds, Bowser’d let us out sooner!” Wendy and Morton stopped and each gave him an evil scowl.

-------------------------
It was 8:00. The sky was a beautiful deep navy, with gorgeous celestial wonders colorfully streaking across the night. The princess and the plumber reached the top of the hill on Shooting Star Summit and sat down on a blanket spread over the cool grass.

Mario smiled. “Thank you for coming, Princess.”
“Wow… It’s so beautiful…and romantic…”  She focused on the wondrous sky above.
“Peach…there’s something I’d like to ask you,” Mario spoke softly, slightly shy.
Her attention turned to the red-clad hero. “What is it?”
“We’ve known each other for a long time… I can’t even remember how long now…”
“I know…” she smiled, “It seems like I’ve known you for as long as the stars have shown in the night sky…”
“We’ve gotten to be very…close,” Mario continued, “I’m not sure how to say this, but…I’ve loved you since the day we first met…”
“…Oh, Mario…”  Her blue eyes twinkled.  Mario gathered his courage, his eyes transfixed on hers.
“Peach…will you…marry me?”  He opened up a small box and showed her a beautiful ring.
Peach shrieked with delight. “Oh, Mario! I’ve always loved you, too! Of course I will!” She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him frantically. “I’ve been waiting my whole life for you to ask me… This is a dream come true!”
Mario smiled at her and glanced back up at the night sky. “Peach! Look! Look at all those shooting stars!” A gorgeous meteor shower took place, sending thousands of twinkling stars plummeting down past the horizon.
Peach leaned softly against him.  “It’s so lovely…”  Her thoughts drifted off as they gazed at the stars long into the night.

------------------------
“Your Highness!” Kamek entered the throne room. “I have had yet another disturbing vision.”
Bowser looked slightly annoyed. “Now what?”
“It was the Princess!” Kamek stammered, “…And…Mario…!”
“What?!” He turned to an alert position, “What about them?!  Go on!”
“Your Highness…they were…uh…” he was having trouble forming the words, “…Mario asked the Princess to marry him! They’re engaged!”
“What?!” Bowser stared at Kamek in disbelief, “No!! This cannot be! I made her promise… Urgghh!!” His scaly face turned red with fury.
“What should we do, Sir?” Kamek asked timidly.
“Urghhh!!” Bowser opened his fierce mouth as a bright orange stream of fire emerged from it, lighting the dark room. He was so enraged, Kamek was afraid he was going to explode.
“Sir, you must control yourself!  Please!”
“Never have I been so furious!” he growled. His voice suddenly changed into a cool and confident tone, as he brushed back his coarse hair with his scaly claw. “Kamek! Come. I have a plan!”

------------------------
Mario and Peach continued to lie on the cool grass, still gazing at the celestial wonders. They were both silent, lost in their own thoughts.
“Oh my gosh!” Peach suddenly sat up, rising out from his arms, “Look how late it is!  It’s after midnight!”
Mario looked at her eyes and quickly glanced back up at the sky, “We should probably go, huh.”

The two quietly gathered up their things and headed back toward the castle, which was close by. They walked side by side, the faint rustle of their feet on the soft ground making the only sound.
“Peach,” Mario broke the silence, “Today I visited Merlon, and he told me of a strange dream he had.” The princess’s eyes met his. “He said a voice came to him and told him this… ‘And a child of Good and Evil shall come to rise—” he continued the rest of the visualization.
“Wow, that’s strange,” Peach said, absorbing it in her mind, “I wonder what it could mean?”
“That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out.  Merlon said he had no idea…but…it sounds like a prophecy.”
“Hmm…” the Princess wondered. Her mind drifted back to the events of earlier that evening. Soon they realized they were already back at the castle.
“Well, it looks like we’re here…” Peach sighed. “Thank you so much for the most wonderful evening. Goodnight, Mario.” She leaned over to kiss his nose, but Mario turned his face and slowly met her tender lips with his. For the first time, they both kissed with pure, genuine love.
Peach looked up and smiled gently. “I love you,” she whispered, as she closed the castle door softly behind her. Mario smiled, then quickly he started to head back to his home.

------------------------
In her room, Peach got ready for bed and put on her nightgown. She lay down on her soft, cozy bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking of the wonderful evening she had had. Not able to sleep, she walked outside to her balcony and looked at the starry night sky. She fingered her new ring and slowly the realization absorbed into her mind. *I’m going to be married.*
She smiled and sighed.  “Oh, Mario…”
She sat down in the balcony chair, her mind wandering as she gazed at the sky. Then she remembered the prophecy Mario had told her.
“*And a child of Good and Evil shall come to rise…*” The words played over and over in her head. *What does it mean?* she wondered, but soon her mind drifted into the world of dreams, as she lay asleep in her chair, overlooking the Mushroom Kingdom.
A breeze drifted over the dreaming princess. There was a faint whirring sound. She heard it—it was the sound of propellers in the wind. Still half asleep, she was unaware of what was happening. Suddenly a scaly claw came up from behind and clutched over her mouth. Instantly startled from her sleep, she tried to scream, but nothing came out.
“Ha ha!  I have you now, Princess!” the figure laughed.
It was Roy Koopa.
The gruesome turtle-like creature tied her up and pushed her into the Clown Copter. Her muffled screams were faintly discerned as they rode off to the massive castle of Bowser.

The Copter landed and the princess was led out. Standing before the tied-up girl was the atrocious form of Bowser, surrounded by several guards. Some of them held her still.
Bowser spoke gently. “Well hello there, Princess. How are you doing this evening?” She glared at him fiercely from behind her gagged mouth. “Oh, I’m sorry,” Bowser realized, “Guards! Untie Her Majesty at once.” They then freed her immediately without hesitation. “Tsk, tsk…What were you thinking? How rude of you! She’s our…guest.”
The princess frowned in utter disgust. “Bowser!  Why am I here?!”
“We had an agreement,” he calmly replied, “It looks like you broke our little promise…”
“What are you talking about?!”
“Don’t be so naïve, sweetness…”
“Sweetness!?” Peach interrupted angrily, “Why are you talking this way? What do you want from me!? Why do you always kidnap me?”
His eyes narrowed and met her gaze.  “Guards!  You’re excused!”  Silently everyone left.
The princess was left cold and alone with the monster.  
“You really wanna know? All right, fine,” he stared at her, “All this time I’ve kept it a secret from everyone… I made them think I kidnapped you just to make your kingdom vulnerable…”
“What are you saying?” she gasped.
“You wanna know the truth?  Follow me.”  

Bowser exited the room as the frightened princess reluctantly followed. She was led down the dark corridor when Bowser stopped abruptly and opened a door.
The princess froze.  The room looked exactly the same as her palace bedroom.
“What’s going on here?” she gasped, “What’s my room doing here?”
Bowser spoke gently, “I duplicated your room for you so you’d feel more…at home…”
“Why?”  Her voice was barely a whisper.
“You’re gonna be here a long time…” he replied, “The truth is…I love you, Peach.”
“What?!?!” she gasped, unbelieving what she had just heard, “You’re serious?!!”
“You broke my heart, Peach,” he spoke glumly, “As long as you remained single, I had a chance… But instead, you decide to marry my sworn nemesis!”
“What?!” Peach was taken aback, “I love Mario! And I hate you! You never had a chance with me! And you never will! Why can’t you just leave me alone?!!”
“Please!  Don’t torture my soul any longer!” he cried, “Have pity on me!”
“Pity?! On *you*?! You have pity on *me*! You’ve tortured not only me, but Mario and everyone in the entire Mushroom Kingdom!” She looked at him irritably. “Just leave me alone!”
“I’ve tried to hold back… Please, stop resisting me!  I don’t want to hurt you!”
“Well it’s too late for that,” she retorted, “Go back to the fiery pit, where you belong.”
“Oh…Princess…have mercy on my agonizing soul,” he cried, “Let go of your hatred!  Please…I can no longer hold myself back…”
Unable to control himself any longer, Bowser edged himself toward the princess.  Terrified, she cowered back in utter fear.
“What are you doing…?!” she shrieked.  He came closer.  “Help!  Heeelllp me, someone!  Please!”
Amidst her screams, the scandalous monster slashed her nightgown, ripping it to long, dangling shreds. He then grabbed her and forced her down.
She was raped.
Peach struggled and screamed with all her might. “Help meeeee!!”  
Bowser got up and exited the room, leaving the terrified girl whimpering to herself. She sat on her bed, her beautiful pink silk nightgown now in pieces, placed her head in her hands, and wept bitterly all throughout the night.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »
 Boy, this is probably the most I've been to this part of the forum in quite some time.

Anyway, you sure weren't kidding, it is quite the serious story. However, I think that's why I like it. I was right about one thing, though, you are talented at writing. It's not often you find well organized stories around here. I really hope some people heed your warnings though, as I think some of these kids here shouldn't be reading some of this, that I do. But, It's good. I hope you continue to keep posting it, as the way I see it, the "worst", as in events in the story, is over. At least, what I can imagine. :-)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2003, 12:38:00 AM »
My my. Yep, I guessed it.
Anyway, it is quite well written, albiet much more ..."detailed," shall we say, than the Mario universe usually allows for...

One criticism, however. It's obvious that Bowser doesn't truly love Peach, or else the last bit wouldn't have happened. In games like Paper Mario, it seems like Bowser does indeed love the Princess. Oh well. Continue, please.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/15/2003 11:43:03 PM

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2003, 11:04:00 AM »
Thank you; I'm glad you still want to read it. :) Oh, and Black Mage, we shall see if the worst is over. We certainly shall see.

CW, critism noted. However, I'll explain later about it.

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2003, 02:39:00 PM »
Whoops! Sorry about that. I was gonna post the next chapter, but my dad came home! I almost got caught on the computer! *Phew* I'm glad I didn't! lol. Oh yeah, Part 1's called "A Tragic Fate." I forgot the name earlier. And now...

Chapter 2: Dismay
-----------------

It was morning, the sun already having been peeking out for a while. Mario had just awoken, still lying in bed. Luigi, being an early riser, was already up, fixing breakfast. He heard a knock on the door.
“Oh pretty please, let me get it!” Luigi muttered sarcastically.  He opened the door and immediately recognized the figure.
“Toad!”
“Hurry!” he panted, obviously out of breath, “Get Mario!  The Princess is missing!
Mario yawned, just getting up.  “What?!” he exclaimed upon hearing these words.
“How did this happen?!” Luigi asked apprehensively.
“Hurry, you guys must follow me to the castle!” Toad cried.
They immediately went to Peach’s Castle, where all the people were in an uproar. Everyone was searching the palace—for the princess, for clues, for anything. Luigi spotted Princess Daisy standing in the hallway, distraught.
“Daisy!” He came up to her. “Daisy, are you all right?”
“Look at me…” she sniffled, “I’m crying! I never cry, never ever… What’s wrong with me…?”
“Daisy…”
She shook her head. “Oh, Luigi…” she cried, “How could such an awful thing happen…? Poor, poor Peach… She’s already gone through so much…” Daisy placed a tissue to her tear-filled eyes.
“I know, I know,” he attempted to comfort her, “Don’t worry, we’ll get her back…”
Daisy looked at him, her eyes full of hope. Then she burst into tears, crying hysterically. Luigi put his arms around her, stroking her soft auburn hair as she wept on his shoulder.
Meanwhile, Mario headed off toward Peach’s room and hesitantly opened the door with a creak. He looked around, when he spotted a white envelope with his name written elegantly on it, lying on Peach’s dresser. Slowly he clutched the letter and closed his eyes.
“Oh, Peach…” he whispered, “Don’t worry, I’ll rescue you. Everything will go back…just the way it was before this mess… I swear, if Bowser’s…” Anger boiled up inside him. “He’ll pay, by the Stars he will…!”

------------------------
Whimpering, the Princess slowly got up, and wrapped the bed sheets around her. Walking over to the balcony, she sat down in a chair. She looked out at the daytime sky, the view much different than from her castle, and wept.
“Oh…why did this have to happen to me…?” she lamented, “I wish someone could help me…” She glanced up desperately. “…Oh please…”
A light flickered in the sky. She had seen it. *Could it really be?* she wondered. The light came closer. *Yes! It is!!* Peach recognized it immediately as it flew to her.
“I came as fast as I could…” the little Star Kid panted.
“Twink!  What are you doing here?!” she gasped.
“I heard your wish, so I came to help you,” Twink replied energetically, “I’ll do what ever I can.”
“Oh, thank the Stars!” she exclaimed, her heart full of joy, “I missed you so much.” Twink then realized where the princess was at.
“Princess, why are you here?” he asked slowly, “Did Bowser kidnap you again?”
“I’m afraid so…” she quavered, “He never stops.  I’ve lost track of how many times now…”
Suddenly there was a pounding on the door.
“Oh no!” she gasped, “Hurry!  You must go!”
Reluctantly, Twink looked back at her then flew off out the window.  The banging continued.
“What is it?!” Peach shouted after the coast was clear.
The door opened as Wendy O. Koopa entered the room.
“Here’s your clothes, Toadstool.” She plopped one of Peach’s traditional dresses carelessly on a chair. “I see Bowser’s made sure you’re at home,” she commented. Wendy glanced at her torn outfit. “Nice nightgown. I’m guessing the handiwork of him, too?” she smirked.
Peach, ignoring this comment, picked up the dress.
“…Thank you,” she replied, trying to sound pleasant, “…You don’t sound like you like your father.”  
Wendy turned away and shrugged.  “Puuhh…”  Inaudibly she mumbled something under her breath. “Who would?”  
Wendy left and closed the door.  Peach changed into her dress and sighed heavily.  *Mario…please find me…*

------------------------
The Koopa king stood in front of his massive army. Troops chattered until the booming voice of Bowser echoed throughout their ears.
“All right, Troops, it is now time.  For years, we have been dominated by the Mushroom Kingdom.  It is now time to end this.  
“Each of my commanders will lead you to a city or village in the Mushroom Kingdom. You will construct a full-scale assault—capture all inhabitants, and kill those who resist.
“Your commanders have the plans they are to follow. Force the cities into an alliance with the Koopa Kingdom. If they do not comply, then you will destroy everything—nothing is to be left, is that clear?! Now go!”
The immense militia marched away, setting off to its destination.

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2003, 08:11:00 AM »
I certainly hope I'm not posting this for no reason. (That was a correctly used double negative, btw.) Please tell me people are reading this... Anyway...

Chapter 3: Unexpected
---------------------

Three weeks had passed. Already, Bowser’s Troops had completely taken over the once beautiful Mushroom Kingdom. Cities were burned to the ground. Lifeless bodies lay strewn about everywhere, covering the blood-stained land. Those who were not slaughtered were captured and forced into slavery.
No town was spared; the loyal inhabitants refused to join Bowser’s vile fleet, and they paid terrible consequences for it. Few people were scattered and left hiding, fearing for their precious lives. Many were missing, presumed dead. Among those were Mario, Luigi, Daisy, and Toad.
Others living in towns outside the Kingdom fled to more isolated places in the Mushroom World. Bowser had already conquered some other lands, such as Moleville and Seaside Town, which surrendered immediately without a fight.
The Princess was still held captive, however, she was treated as a “guest”—if it could even be called that. For the first time since the unfortunate first night, the cretin Bowser entered her room.
“Ah, my love, how are you this afternoon?” he asked casually. The princess was furious about his presence.
“What are you doing here?!” she demanded, “You stay the heck away from me!”
“Relax, Princess, I’m not going to hurt you,” he moved his gruesome claw towards her shoulder. She shoved it away and faced him defensively.
“Yeah, right!” she shouted, “You said……” Suddenly, her face flushed very white. Immediately, she rushed to the bathroom and vomited.
“Are you all right?” Bowser asked, but she continued. “Kamek!” he shouted, “Come here at once!” Before the words could escape his mouth, the head Magikoopa entered the room.
“Yes, Sir?” he asked.
“The princess is ill; take her to our Medical Area.”
“Yes, Sir.”  Kamek ran over to the frail princess.
“Get away from me!” she screamed. He pointed his wand at her, and she began to glow. “Help!” she shrieked. In the blink of an eye, Peach disappeared. She had been teleported to the Medical Area.

------------------------
A few hours had passed, and Peach warily opened her eyes. She found herself lying in her bed, back in her room. Suddenly she felt ill again and rushed to the bathroom. After she finished vomiting, she glanced at herself in the mirror. She looked terrible and she noticed that it looked like she had gained a few pounds.
*Oh great*, she sighed, *I barf my head off and gain weight.  This is fun…*
She lay back down, still not feeling that great. There was a rap on her door. Kamek slowly entered and tiptoed over to Peach, trying not to wake her deliberately. But he noticed she already was.
“Good, you’re awake,” he said.
“Uhhghh…!” Peach threw the blankets back and stared at the Magikoopa indignantly. “What?! I have a headache…” She put a hand over her face.
“We finished testing you…to see why you were ill, and we found something…interesting…”  He glanced at her cautiously.
“What?” she moaned.
“I don’t know how else to tell you this…but the tests showed that there’s another life form inside of you.” She stared at him blankly. “You’re pregnant.”
“What?!!” she screamed in disbelief, “What do you mean?! How is that possible?! Oh my gosh…no…!” She closed her eyes and shook her head in dismay.
“This is an amazing situation,” Kamek continued apathetically, “You see, this is the first human-Koopa crossover. It’s never happened before.” The princess ignored him.
“Does Bowser know of this?” she queried.
“Actually, I was just going to tell him.”
“You are not to tell him,” she stated coldly.
“Sorry, but I only take orders from His Highness…” Kamek bluntly replied. The princess fiercely picked up the unsuspecting Koopa by his collar, lifting him off the ground.
“Listen,” she yelled softly, “You better not say a word about this, so help me, or I will break your bony little behind so fast…” She peered fiercely into his thick lenses.
“Y…y…yes, Princess…” he stammered.
“That’s better.” She calmly put him back down, and he dashed off out of her room.

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2003, 10:43:00 AM »
 I assure you, I've been reading. So don't think no one is. However, I refrained from posting last time, as I felt I was cluttering up your topic.

However, I do like your story so far, it's very interesting. Everything seems to be taking a darker light, but, that's what makes it interesting. Nice work, and hope you keep going. :-)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2003, 11:58:00 AM »
Well, thank you, I'm glad you like it so far. And I don't mind if it gets "cluttered". I actually prefer getting some feedback.
BTW, just wait. The story will get darker. Muu hu ha ha ha ha!!! (Why do I keep laughing like that?!)

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2003, 12:05:00 AM »
Because you're PURE EVIL. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just joking. Anyway, yes, I'm reading, and it's quite good, although quite dark. But it's compelling as well.
That was a joke.

Print