Print

Author Topic: HomeBar Runner  (Read 49538 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: January 17, 2006, 01:20:01 AM »
Have you ever emailed Strong Bad? Did it get answered? How far have you gotten on Stinkoman 20X6? Without using the continue? Favorite character, toon, sbemail, main page, whatever? If you're going to post something about Homestar Runner, post it here.

My favorite big toon is Where's the Cheat. Favorite short would have to be Senor Mortgage. Holiday: Under Construction. My favorite sbemail is bottom 10. 2nd favorite sbemail is for kids (the Cheat is behind the freaking BOX!!!)  I've emailed Strong Bad a few times... none of them were answered. I almost emailed him asking how he typed with boxing gloves on, too! None of them were answered. For Stinkoman 20X6, I've beaten level 1, 3, and I would have beaten level 2 if it weren't for that stupid floorless-glitch. Also, I wonder what's taking so long for Decemberween '05.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 01:50:38 AM »
I just discovered HomestarRunner.com last week.  It's a great site!  I watched most of the toons, shorts and sbemails this weekend.  My favorite is probably "Ballad of the Sneak" or any animation featuring the Cheat Commandos.  My favorite character is Homsar.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 01:52:22 AM »
Strong Bad and Strong Mad are just way too funny. I like Strong Bad's emails.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 07:15:44 AM »
Also, I wonder what's taking so long for Decemberween '05.

Maybe it's gonna be celebrated in July again. ;P

I don't like the "for kids" email. Strong Bad gets kinda violent. I like "long pants", though. I mean, what's better than watching Homestar go nuts? "But I was told long pants! Long pants! They said long pants! Long, white pants! Gleaming pants! GLORIOUS PANTS!!!" I also have the Strong Bad email DVD's
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 02:47:24 PM »
I asked strongbad to shave the king of town. Never answered it. >:(

Also I have the orgin of trogdor

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

And stinko man

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail57.html
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 03:01:25 PM by Martini »

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 05:50:17 PM »
I love Strong Bad. *hugs homemade SB plushie* .......Oops, you weren't supposed to see that! o^_^o;
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 06:43:04 PM »
I've emailed Strong bad twice, but the dude never answers!  I want to be a part of HSR immortality by having my email spawn a new HSR fad.  Like the kid who sent in the email about the comic she wanted Strong bad to make, which ended up being the great Teen Girl Squad comics.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 06:54:40 PM »
Actually, the girl who sent the comic email actually sent it to the Brothers Chaps' email address, not Strong Bad's.

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 07:04:37 PM »
Yeah, he stoled it.

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 07:12:02 AM »
Homestar: Keeeep ooon huggin' it.

Strong Bad: How did you get me to do this in the first place?

Homestar: Hug it! Hug it!

Strong Bad: And why do I continue to do it?

Homestar: Keep on huggin' it. Hug it down.

Strong Bad: I don't even like this tree that much.

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 12:08:31 PM »
Hooooooome... staaaaaaaar... is running... along...
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 03:03:29 PM »
V
00 ->  Arrowed!
O ->
   ->

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 03:40:55 PM »
XD

Maybe this'll get answered!
Dear Strong Bad
You never grow out of your boots or pants. Is there a lack of proteen in your diet? Your body's way too small for your head.
-Sam, CA

(I spelled protein wrong on purpose. This text wasn't in the email.)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 04:05:19 PM »
Yeah, I sent an email to him a while back, lemme try to remember it...

Dear Strong Bad,

I would like to ask you a few things.
-Do you like Pokemon?
-What's your favorite video game?
-Have you seen the movie Madagascar?

~PuppyLuver

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 04:18:57 PM »
How many of you beat the Peasant's Quest game... 100 percent, all points, without cheating? I did =)

Print