Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709392 times)

« Reply #6180 on: November 02, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »
Having opponents constantly insult my race, career, sexuality, and parents is one of my favorite parts of online gaming! Seriously, beating someone in a fighting game just doesn't feel right until the message about how cheap I was comes in.

Don't let it annoy you. Embrace and enjoy the lamentations of your enemies.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #6181 on: November 02, 2009, 09:08:49 PM »
Kind of reminds me of the whole Team Fortress halo hat thing and how someone even made a skin that changed the halo into a floating icon that said "[bundle of sticks]"

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6182 on: November 02, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
Their reactions are ridiculous, but so is the growing industry concept of making more expensive versions of games full of extra stuff and frills.

Er... hasn't that concept been around for a while now...
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #6183 on: November 03, 2009, 07:51:43 PM »
I thought my DMV appointment was today. It was marked on all of my calendars as today. I checked the confirmation paper this morning and apparently it was yesterday.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #6184 on: November 04, 2009, 07:02:36 AM »
I need a root canal. :(

I thought I take relativley good care of my teeth, but it has been several years since my last cleaning and such. The most recent procedure was two years ago, where they removed my wisdom teeth and did a filling on one of my front teeth (three of my front teeth have/had calcium spots. They look like cavities but are just spots that, for whatever reason, never fully became enamel).

I hope this isn't too painful.. :(
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #6185 on: November 08, 2009, 04:10:08 PM »
Be sure to tell us how it went. We're rooting for you!

On a comparitavely trivial note, completing Chrono Trigger in its entirety is exasperating. For instance, since I recruited Magus but missed getting a gemstone which unlocks one of his Techs, I must now begin a New Game Plus in order to kill him and gain his Bestiary entry, and then begin another to collect the Black Rock and let Magus join me to in order to unlock his hidden Tech.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6186 on: November 08, 2009, 04:33:30 PM »
Part one went ok. There was so much infection that they did as much as they could, gave me a temporary cap and some antibiotics, and scheduled part two for later this week. They asked if I wanted to use the gas and I said yes, then was afraid it wasn't working since I wasn't nearly as loopy as I was the last go-round. Suddenly they were giving me shots and I knew that surely, the gas had to be on.. XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #6187 on: November 20, 2009, 01:29:04 AM »
Well, I decide to go for a walk to be fit and relax from the problems in my life, and what happens? Two ********s corner me and make me hand over my phone. If this is what happens when I try to care about people, I think it's in my best interests to be a totally self-serving prick from now on...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6188 on: November 20, 2009, 01:37:05 AM »
That sucks, man. But what did taking a walk have to do with trying to care about other people?

« Reply #6189 on: November 20, 2009, 03:32:04 AM »
I was taking a walk to try and clear my head of something that resulted from me caring about others that's left me feeling awful. Well, I think it worked, I wasn't thinking about the other thing for long. xP

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6190 on: November 20, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »
Well, I decide to go for a walk to be fit and relax from the problems in my life, and what happens? Two ********s corner me and make me hand over my phone. If this is what happens when I try to care about people, I think it's in my best interests to be a totally self-serving prick from now on...

Ultima Shadow:

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6191 on: November 20, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
Hate to be a spoilsport, but doesn't that count as getting around the censor?

Also, I have ANGST because my fan fiction has seemingly lost the only consistent reviewer it ever had.  I guess that's what I get for waiting two months to post a new chapter.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:02:28 PM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #6192 on: November 20, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »
Trainman, I'm disappointed with you. Those figures' heads don't resemble dicks at all.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6193 on: November 20, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »
Trainman, I'm disappointed with you. Those figures' heads don't resemble dicks at all.

Hate to be a spoilsport, but doesn't that count as getting around the censor?

Turtlekid1 answered your question before you even posted it.

« Reply #6194 on: November 20, 2009, 04:17:52 PM »
Thanks Trainman. That's been the first thing to put a massive smile on my face for a while now. :D

Still pondering whether to go to the police or not, I've seen them around the area a couple of times before so they'd definitely know where to find me...

Print