Print

Author Topic: Signatures on other forums  (Read 8604 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« on: July 20, 2006, 01:40:32 PM »
Are you a member of another forum? If so, do you have a signature there that you couldn't use here? Then post it here! (I know this could be used for advertising. Please, just limit it to what you have.)

Since this is the only place that I'm a member of, I don't have anything fancier than what my sig is now.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 07:07:30 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 01:51:38 PM »
The two other boards I'm a member of allow banner sigs, so... the other two sigs I have are banners. I tried my best to not make them hideously huge and annoying, so here they are:

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 02:07:43 PM »
Hasn't this been done before?  Anyway...

Nintendo NSider Forums:

Warp Pipe Forums:

The Game Creators Forums (Dark BASIC):
"Bob does not exist"

Old TMK Random Signatures:
http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/RandomSignatures.htm  (Refresh or view source to see all 113.)

Current TMK signature:
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 03:36:41 PM »
Ja, I've made quite a few signatures in Photoshop for other boards. Lemme dig around for some...

I made this fairly quickly back when I was obsessed with Phantasy Star Online Ep. I & II. I made no avatar for it, but found avatars of "mags", or small things that'd follow the player around.

The board I was an admin at was getting redesigned, so I thought a new sig would be nice. I made an avatar for this, basically VGC on the same stylized background.

The board was yet again being redesigned, but I was a bit lazier than I was doing the other sig, so....
I DID make an avatar for this as well, but can't seem to find the original pic.

Obsessed with Pikmin 2 (and the fact that I was finally able to type in Japanese). I didn't create an avatar of this one, just took a picture of Olimar, cropped the head and made it blurry.

Made this shortly after picking up the Invader ZIM DVDs. Awesome show.

Just felt I needed a new sig after awhile...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 05:17:46 PM »

What's the text at the bottom mean? If that's some sort of weird font, I can't figure out what it says.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 06:04:15 PM »
Pfhor, it's a font that was created for the Marathon series. :P

It's just "Vidgmchtr" in that font. It's the language of the Pfhor.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 07:05:24 PM »

Banner sig for the KoL forums. Nothing else of importance, though I have had a few interesting avatars.
~I.S.~

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »

I advertise my website on forums. Sorry if this is also considered advertising.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 08:30:18 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 11:00:55 PM »
Haha, nice :D
Thanks.  I made that O RLY? Brain Age one.  I had a lot of other image sigs, but they were lost when I let playnintendo.net go.  BTW, the Nsider ones I posted above were all stolen, resized, and/or edited.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 01:16:43 AM »
My current Signature / Avatar:

Lezard Valeth (Valkyrie Profile / Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 01:19:59 AM by Black Mage »

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »
Mario Wiki:I need a pepperoni pizza!
Yoshi Art:Fire your egg!
Mario Mayhem: Jelly Ultra Please. Thank You Mario.
What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 12:38:37 PM »
I hate seeing Insane Steve's sig and remembering that I'm in a boring clan that doesn't love salad.

I once created a banner sig from a Fruits Basket scan but never used it for anything:

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:34 PM »
I made this after seeing this topic and realizing my only signature image was really old.

Print