Super Smash Bros. Melee Photo Album
Featuring some of Nintendo's most famous stars, familiar items, and a wide range of modes, Super Smash Bros. Melee can host some pretty interesting moments. Create your own interesting, humorous, or awe-inspiring scenarios and send them in. Our favorites will show up on this page.
- Video card owners only, please. We're going for the flat photo look, so we will not post scanned pictures or digital camera photos.
- If possible, save the image as 640×480 or higher.
- Since this is a Mario Bros. fan site, Mario characters/items would be a nice touch, but it isn't necessary to include them.
- Recommendation: Use SSBM's Camera Mode for un-obstructed photos.
Tips for Camera Mode:
- Accessible under Vs. Mode > Special Melee.
- Only "player four" can take the pictures. If you only have one controller, plug it into the fourth slot. If you want more characters but don't have enough controllers, click on the "N/A" in the top left of the player boxes to change them to CPU-controlled.
- Make sure you have ample space on your memory card. Photos from camera mode usually take up more than 7 blocks. Generally, the closer you have zoomed in, the less blocks you'll need.
- While paused, you can manipulate the camera at your leisure. Press Z to save the snapshot after finding your favorite angle.
And now, here are some shots from David Dayton to get your creative juices flowing. David did not use Camera Mode, but got some nice shots nonetheless.